Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

Salah about to go up in price, and it might be relevant for me. With my transfer plans I will end up at 0.0. Any news on his injury at all? Maybe I will just take the risk..

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, Erikse said:

Salah about to go up in price, and it might be relevant for me. With my transfer plans I will end up at 0.0. Any news on his injury at all? Maybe I will just take the risk..

I took the risk, had to get rid of De Bruyne to get him in though 

2 hours ago, TRC said:

Seems a bit silly to get Salah in when he may miss this weekend, have city next, then blank, then its an international break.

Ah.......shit.

On 21/01/2024 at 15:47, Erikse said:

Areola on the bench vs Arsenal, Man Utd and Brighton. 29p. I play him vs Sheffield Utd and they concede..

He gave me 0-3p every gameweek since this one, so I benched him again today.:)

Haaland man.. His record (by far) xG without a goal when he's my tripple cap. Scores 5 in the cup. I put him as a cap and he continues to miss absolute sitters inthe league. I know what happens the moment I cap someone else.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

On 03/03/2024 at 16:21, Erikse said:

Haaland man.. His record (by far) xG without a goal when he's my tripple cap. Scores 5 in the cup. I put him as a cap and he continues to miss absolute sitters inthe league. I know what happens the moment I cap someone else.[emoji38]

Dawns on me (every fecking season…)  that none of us really like this game. Magpie Masochists! 

1 hour ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Dawns on me (every fecking season…)  that none of us really like this game. Magpie Masochists! 

Some players really annoy me.:lol: Ofcourse we only remember the unlucky ones, rarely do we remember or react to the times where we got lucky.;)

Edited by Erikse

My second proper season and I love it personally.

Even getting to the point where I'm beginning to think the content creators haven't got a clue ??