Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

I just thought Enciso would be a cert for some good points against Luton. Didn't even start. :lol:

Plus Mings injury. By the time those gameweeks come in players are rotated, rested etc anyway. Just saw potential for a pretty big score this week from them. Guehi saved it. 

25 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Well done Onana. 92 points and probably some bonus ones for him on his way. 

He's getting 1 bonus. You can see it live. Bissaka at 4.5 getting 12 points, not bad.

Edited by Erikse

24 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Eh? :lol: 

Diaz got 8 points and Akanji 6, i had Cash in getting minus 1. I meant to take him out but forgot, i would probably have gone with Akanji, be 5 points better off like.

Edited by Bimpy474

43 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Only wiped out an attacker and should’ve conceded a penalty and goal.  

Or saved a penalty;) He wiped him out because he wanted to save a penalty for his fantasy points.

Edited by Erikse

7 minutes ago, duo said:

great fixtures and he also usually makes lots of saves. 

Flekken also has great fixtures. Sanchez too, although I guess there were some uncertainty about the Kepa situation before the deadline?

Edited by Erikse

15 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

So many people picked Everton's keeper. Why? :lol: 

A few FPL gurus were citing good opening fixtures (ignoring that those fixtures were also good for the teams playing them) and they hardly conceded in pre-season.

Stupid choice though, Steele, Leno and others are also 4.5 'keepers.

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Yeah but their defence is shite.

You say that but Fulham only had 2 shots on target. Also Fulham should have conceded - there was nothing wrong with Everton's goal.  Another VAR howler. 

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

A few FPL gurus were citing good opening fixtures (ignoring that those fixtures were also good for the teams playing them) and they hardly conceded in pre-season.

Stupid choice though, Steele, Leno and others are also 4.5 'keepers.

Steele was doubtful to start considering their new GK I believe. Leno is facing some tought fixtures next. In my opinion Flekken was the best option considering fixtures, if you don't include Sanchez (not sure if it was possible to tell that Kepa wouldn't be there in time).

Fulham is not the same without Palinha, and then you have the Mitro situation aswell. I actually thought that Everton would beat them at home.

Edited by Erikse