Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

11 minutes ago, OCK said:

Just realised Diaz is a midfielder in this wtf

I brought in TAA over him - I am mint at this game like :yao:

Edited by duo

I'd love a FPL season where I'm not spending the entire season just chasing a respectable position. :lol: Replaced De Bruyne with Diaz so that's something I suppose.

Wor lass' first go this year. Wrought a total of zero points from her three players that played so far today... She replaced De Bruyne with Son so howay, Sonny. I would like her to experience a moment of joy before she inevitably gives up. :lol:

I'm glad I subbed in Mbeumo, I was supposed to have him before the season, but he was doubtful. Had Wissa aswell, shame I benched him first round vs Tham. Also shame that I took out Mitoma when subbing in Mbeumo.:lol: Some mixed emotions. All in all, not bad.

Edited by Erikse

Swapped out Rashford for Mbeumo. Got another free transfer to use, but probably going to save it again, as fixture are looking good for me next week.

Don't know whether to use my triple captain on Haaland next week, given they're playing Sheff United :lol:

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Swapped out Rashford for Mbeumo. Got another free transfer to use, but probably going to save it again, as fixture are looking good for me next week.

Don't know whether to use my triple captain on Haaland next week, given they're playing Sheff United :lol:

Would won’t role over two free transfers i think?

Just now, BeloEmre said:

Diaz injured too? Saw Trent having problems after the match also.

Yeah, he got treatment on the field and then they subbed him straight away. Might be nothing, but I'm going to be patient with bringing him in until I know more.

I’m keeping faith for a little longer, Brighton have some hard games coming up. 

Had to get Kepa out, decided to go for Ederson because I can see 3 or 4 clean sheets for Man City coming up. 

Minor stuff like, really I need a wildcard but I think a couple more weeks or info could be telling.