Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

JP

1 minute ago, jonny1403 said:

Looks good aside from Virgil, Udogie, Joao Pedro and Onana. The last three I wouldn't touch with a bargepole.

Oh and the fact that the best player in the game isn't in the squad :lol: You'll get killed every other week without Salah.

On 05/12/2023 at 00:55, Ketsbaia said:

Dubravka at £3.9m is an absolute gift, like.

Have Trippier, Isak and Gordon now. With they let me have 4 Newcastle players. Isak could be subject to rotation, but there are not many good striker options right now.

Edited by Erikse

On 05/12/2023 at 10:34, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Liverpool are going to kill me these next couple of weeks but I can't bring myself to put Darwin in when he's failed me so many times. 

If I thought Gakpo would start I'd give him a go but I haven't a clue what their rotation will be. 

He allways does well when I don't have him, and whenever I put him in he stops.. I need to bring him in for the Newcastle game.[emoji38]

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, Erikse said:

Have Trippier, Isak and Gordon now. With they let me have 4 Newcastle players. Isak could be subject to rotation, but there are not many good striker options right now.

Max of 3 per team, unfortunately.

Just now, Ketsbaia said:

Max of 3 per team, unfortunately.

Yes, that's my point. Dubravka would be a no brainer if it wasn't for that, but he's now taking up a valuable Newcastle spot for anyone who picks him.

14 hours ago, Ben said:

#daft question alert#

Will the points scored in the Bournemouth Luton game count towards this week's scores ? 

That's what we're trying to figure out at work - whether the PL want to call it at 1-1, play the final 25 mins or do the whole thing again from scratch.

Got a horrible feeling it'll be the final option, where spending four points to buy Solanke ends up being bad rather than good.

Took out Trippier before the Man Utd game due to our fatigue problems (assuming lack of clean sheets). He got 12p and we kept a clean sheet. Took him back in. He became awful. Story of my season. Also took out Saka for the first time before the Tottenham game. He got 13 points, the only game where he has hauled more than 10p so far.

Edited by Erikse