Fantasy Premier League 2024/25

JP

Had my wildcard to play so taken a punt and switched my Brentford players for Villa players, plus Zinchenko and Kane coming in.

Whenever I make a big call everything tends to go haywire so looking forward to being annoyed at 5pm.

Disastrous 46 points last week. Kept Toney and got rid of Watkins FFS Just as our defence reverts to Brucieball defending.

Free hit this week, gonna have to go for some differentials to make up some ground 

Seriously considered keeping my FH til DGW 34 and putting out 10 this week or 11 with a -4. But decided against it when Arteta seemed unsure about Zinchenko. 

55 points before BPS but needed more.

I wish FPL captured where you finished in previous mini league seasons.

I had a bad ending last season and finished about 60k OR so I don't remember where I finished in the NO league. Upon reflection that was a great season and should be a good benchmark for this season.

I've gone into to the top 100k for the first time this season with an outside chance of winning the NO league. Top 20 will be considered good. Top 10 great. Into the top 5 or better would be tremendous because there's some excellent players in the league.

18 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Isak will definitely get a hat trick so I captained him this week. 

Can't wait for this to be over, definitely spoils my enjoyment of the PL :lol:

Same :lol:

But I’m playing for money and I’ve had a ridiculously good season - so I have to keep up with it.