Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Trying to work this out when Brighton's opening fixtures are absolutely shocking until about November. :lol:

Probably something silly like "underlying numbers" due to a very high amount of touches and passes last season.:lol: Not sure how the new bonus system works, but maybe those things will matter more. He is consistenly top 3 (even 1 often) for touches and passes out of all players in the league. Still, their defensive record will be way more important anyways.

Edited by Erikse

The thing that's baffling me the most at the moment is that Ben White doesn't seem to be in anyone's teams despite his returns for an extra .5 million being massive and pretty much in 7.5 to 8.5m midfielder territory for the last 2 seasons.

I start with Pope-VVD-Dalot-Saliba-Van de Ven: Ödegaard-Eze-Bruno F.-Palmer: Isak-Havertz

bench: Onana-Minteh-N. Jackson-Ait Nouri

Usually I am turboshit in this game, so if you have pretty much this team, I advice to change it asap.

32 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Feels odd going in with no City players.

I've done the same, I'm confident though, aiming for a top 50k finish this year.

Can Haaland really play 2 games a week for an entire season? Alvarez played a lot of minutes last year.

32 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

image.thumb.png.67547f67470bded26b99a389b1a129af.png

Think Im happy to start with this. I have 2.5m to play with should I need to make any big changes. 

Big Chris Wood.

39 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

image.thumb.png.67547f67470bded26b99a389b1a129af.png

Think Im happy to start with this. I have 2.5m to play with should I need to make any big changes. 

is this from the pl app? wont let me have 3 Newcastle players

6 hours ago, Ben said:

The Elite team at Fantasy Fix have picked this.

Screenshot_20240816_093718_Samsung Internet.jpg

Picking Haaland just weakens the rest of the team - just takes so much budget

22 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Feel I've got too many players who might not start with Quansah, Martinelli and Jota but feel it will be worth it if they do start

Liverpool fans expect Jota to start and are generally on the Quansah train over Konate. I was hoping they'd start Gakpo up front as he's decent price and their fixtures are very kind.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Ended up sticking with my draft I did a weeks ago, as it seems balanced:

0fa74fe68540d80ba8bd731dba05e1c3.png

Edited by 54