Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

I was planning on coming across the pond late summer/early fall for a game and to visit family. Do I need a membership to guarantee a ticket or would I be able to get one relatively easy?

Membership would assist in trying to obtain a ticket, but it’s certainly no guarantee.

58 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Membership would assist in trying to obtain a ticket, but it’s certainly no guarantee.

Cheers, mate. Might have to do a touting option, might as well save the membership money towards that.

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Cheers, mate. Might have to do a touting option, might as well save the membership money towards that.

You’re likely to be able to get a ticket via membership, but only a single, and obviously some games are more in demand than others. Good luck when you go! 

4 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

I'm hoping less of you mad travelling Geordies can be arsed to come all the way down to Bournemouth or Southampton, so more chance of a ticket for me. Fingers crossed.

Away tickets will be done by loyalty points 

7 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

Memberships also have the loyalty points system?

I’d assume so but I’d also assume it takes a while to build them up. I obv don’t know how many you have 

Just now, gdm said:

I’d assume so but I’d also assume it takes a while to build them up. I obv don’t know how many you have 

Absolutely zero. My heart had turned to dust under Ashley.

I describe my relationship with Newcastle as falling head over heels in love with a girl (Sir Bobby, Champions league days), the flame being extinguished for 14 years but staying loyal to her (Ashley era), then one day everything is rejuvenated and the flame is burning stronger than ever before (the takeover/now!).

I will keep my fingers crossed!

2 minutes ago, ShakaHislop said:

Sorry if :giggs: 

How many tickets at a time Can you buy as a member, is it one per member and game or how does it work? 

It was 2 per membership at the back end of last season when demand started to rise.

31 minutes ago, ShakaHislop said:

Sorry if :giggs: 

How many tickets at a time Can you buy as a member, is it one per member and game or how does it work? 

Been as many as you want sometimes. All the way down to 1 per member.

I am buying 3 memberships. All accounts tied as close relationship so can get group seating. 

1 hour ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Been as many as you want sometimes. All the way down to 1 per member.

I am buying 3 memberships. All accounts tied as close relationship so can get group seating. 

Thanks, we’ll get memberships for both of us to be on the safe side, either way it benefits the club.