Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Gonna take a bit of on-line ticket buying co-ordination skills if you want to sit next to a pal(s)

Fortunately I usually get singles and am happy to sit on my own, so nowt really changes for me

Just add your pals to your membership family. Its pretty simple.

14 minutes ago, Tiotes Witch Doctor said:

Definitely getting one, it's going to be the only chance without a ST.

Can you definitely link the memberships if my mate also buys one? I know you can link supporter numbers in your personal info on the site is that enough?

Yeah you can add anyone

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Isn’t NINE bar Shearers now? 

Yes, that is a typical Box Office copy/paste last years stuff and leave a few mistakes in for good measure.

Possible silly question. 

my mate who has a season ticket let’s me use his login for extra home tickets from time to time

do season ticket holders have priority over members or is it the other way around. 

or is it the same time. 

3 minutes ago, craigmadge said:

Possible silly question. 

my mate who has a season ticket let’s me use his login for extra home tickets from time to time

do season ticket holders have priority over members or is it the other way around. 

or is it the same time. 

Same time mate

3 minutes ago, craigmadge said:

Possible silly question. 

or is it the same time. 

Same. Generally go on sale at 10am for both members and season ticket holders. Although a pal has just mentioned to me that he can only get 1 ticket with his ST now.

dont know how he knows this like. But I will take his word for it.

Can’t see a reason why a ST holder would get more tickets than a member.

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

But I’m happy getting singles and sitting on my own 

Yeah I done that for a whole season when I returned to Newcastle. 

I remember standing in the leazes as someone had took my seat after a piss. I said can I have my seat back. His reply. No one sits down during this match mate.

Then it kicked off and we beat the Unwashed 5-1

1 hour ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Same. Generally go on sale at 10am for both members and season ticket holders. Although a pal has just mentioned to me that he can only get 1 ticket with his ST now.

dont know how he knows this like. But I will take his word for it.

Can’t see a reason why a ST holder would get more tickets than a member.

Eurgh. ST holders should not be able to buy extra tickets at the same time as members, it’s complete bollocks this. Yes, I know ST holders are technically ‘members’ but they shouldn’t be. It’s too much privilege.

6 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

If it’s one ticket per member then surely their season ticket should count as their one ticket.

Of course it should, up until now ST holders have had the same ‘extra’ ticket rights as members. It’s unfair IMO.

Understand the criticism of ST holders being allowed to get additional tickets - BUT - I don’t think it’ll be a massive issue going forward now they’ve knocked it down to one. 

They’ve effectively halved the number of tickets that will be taken through this method, so I’m not not sure we’re going to get scenarios like Liverpool last season where it’s absolute chaos as soon as tickets go on sale. And to be fair, the majority of home games after the takeover still took a week+ to sell out.

The Forest game is gonna be a good gauge of whether I’m right I suppose.

Obviously, if the criticism is more based on the principal of it, fair enough.

3 hours ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Well looks like I will be £93.95 poorer from tomorrow with 2 adults and a child memberships.

saying that. If I got through for my season tickets I would of been £1200 down.

Extortionate considering where the country is financially. Best part of £100 with the only real benefit of being able to have a better chance of buying tickets than without.

All the other ‘benefits’ being enticements to spend more money.

Is there a limit on how many that sell, a friend of mine wants one and cant buy it until Monday when he's paid. 

Will it matter if he waits till then?

I think what I'm trying to say, is, these things dont sell out do they?