Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

What is the difference between international and regular memeberships? International doesnt have the strictly 1 ticket per match, but has terms and conditions that don't seem to be on the site.

4 hours ago, TRC said:

What is the difference between international and regular memeberships? International doesnt have the strictly 1 ticket per match, but has terms and conditions that don't seem to be on the site.

One of the great mysteries that not even NUFC box office staff know.

On 16/10/2023 at 12:24, ryanegg said:

Tickets can be allocated in any available category, and so if successful the total price of your application may vary. Prices shown are the maximum per price ticket.

From the website.

So by my understanding, if you apply for tickets in the Platinum Club, you have a better chance of getting a ticket as you’re open to all price ranges? 

Praying I get one this time as it’s the day after my birthday.

Was my thought too, but as others have said it's not the case - probably born out by my 1 in 6 sucess rate going for Cat1 tickets. Anyway god loves a trier so gone for cat1 again, hopefully everyone else applies for Cat2 ;)

On 16/10/2023 at 13:04, patrone said:

I've not heard of anyone, so far, that has applied for one category and ended up "winning" a different one

Not me!

Emailed from the club

Dear Member,

We are contacting you with an update regarding your ticket ballot application for Newcastle United v Arsenal.

We wanted to make you aware that an unfortunately an incorrect price was listed for this game, which was at a lower price than our 2023/24 single match ticket prices listed for previous games this season. Despite this error, any member that is successful in this ballot, which will be drawn in due course, will have the incorrect price honoured.

Ticket pricing will be rectified for all future ballots.

The ballot for Newcastle United v Arsenal will be drawn on Thursday 19 October, with successful applicants notified by 5pm on the same day.

Thank you for your support. 

15 minutes ago, patrone said:

ah, they are only sending the email out to those who will be successful in the upcoming ballot

:bluestar:

Just got my email now, although it doesn't say if I'll be paying nothing, which it was when I first did it, or £22, which it was when I re-applied.

Presumably they've had to send these as they'd be on shaky ground and probably end up with credit card chargebacks etc if they'd just gone ahead and charged everyone the correct price, even though we'd all guessed it was just a cock-up but any new members post PSG or applying for the first time might have thought this is the norm.

Silver lining is it might knock the sorting of our shite website nearer the top of the agenda, if it isn't already there!

Going by how previous ballots have worked,  people have had tickets in accounts and/or money taken by this time of day, but I've not heard of anyone successful so far.

No idea if they've made yet another change to the process or what is more likely it's another cock up

Maybe I'm being naive but it seems like the confirmation day has been improved of late based on the ones I've won. I'd expect you'd be able to work out if you've got one by now across checking pending card transactions and the payment history page of your account.

Looks like I'm a loser based on my above thoughts. 

Edited by wormy

32 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

Not to go all conspiracy theory here, but find it too coincidental I get a feeling of less ‘winners’ this time round, given the administration fuck up with the pricing.

Guess we’ll see in the week ahead with the resale. 

Was it at the "right" piece at any point? My ballot entry was with the £41 and that was on the Tuesday.

EDIT: (I didn't get a ticket)

Edited by Sifu

12 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Was it at the "right" piece at any point? My ballot entry was with the £41 and that was on the Tuesday.

EDIT: (I didn't get a ticket)

No idea. Imagine some categories would’ve been. Bet you everyone in the incorrect priced applications ‘missed out’. Very much doubt kids got tickets for £0 ?

4 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

No idea. Imagine some categories would’ve been. Bet you everyone in the incorrect priced applications ‘missed out’. Very much doubt kids got tickets for £0 ?

It's a sound theory tbf :lol:

58 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Got lucky and got a ticket back in the Gallowgate lower tier for Arsenal?

I was back in East Stand side of Gallowgate lower for Burnley and they’ve all had letters telling them to sit down or get banned

I got a ticket there every game last season and it was bouncing, but flat as fuck for Burnley