Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

• 1 month later...

The bottom of the latest members e-mail (for 'member of the match') says '2024/25 membership coming soon!' at the bottom. Seems a bit early unless there's something a bit different coming soon? Or maybe i'm reading too much into it...

Here’s your 24/25 membership package- YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED! 
coming soon!

Price increase for membership  
Price Increase on tickets  
Less choice of seats  
Unlimited cap on new members
Priority to abroad fans  
SJP to be demolished and moved to Longframlington

On 24/01/2024 at 13:23, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I still don't think there's any justification for individuals having control of away tickets and decide who can go, but I guess if it's very limited it's better. If you can't go, you don't need a ticket, it should go to someone else with the right amount of points. 

The most important thing is to allow new people to build up points, but again the demand is so out of proportion to supply that there's not much you can do. 

Since I will never get an away ticket I will keep out of it :lol:

I know if people who’ve been successful in the away ballots. There’s always a chance albeit it’s slim and you don’t have points or know someone foolish enough to let you use theirs.

Another survey emailed out (different one for members and non members)

Asking about what you value most and so on.

I wonder if they take any notice

After another failure today and only two more applications to go I thought I'd look at my overall ballot record which has well and truly turned on its head.

An 8/21 record well and truly carried by 6/7 between Man City League Cup and Chelsea League games. 2/11 since. Suppose I could've picked a worse period of games to use up all my luck. :lol:

10 minutes ago, wormy said:

After another failure today and only two more applications to go I thought I'd look at my overall ballot record which has well and truly turned on its head.

An 8/21 record well and truly carried by 6/7 between Man City League Cup and Chelsea League games. 2/11 since. Suppose I could've picked a worse period of games to use up all my luck. :lol:

1 in 3 seems a decent ratio. Mine is 6 successes now. Which is 3 more than last season. 

I've applied for all bar two games on our two family memberships. Won 2 ballots. So not a great ratio here thus far. Another failure today.

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

1 in 3 seems a decent ratio. Mine is 6 successes now. Which is 3 more than last season. 

Yeah no complaints overall. Shame I've not had an excuse to get up much since the new year but it's a reasonable hit rate and made better by only catching one loss, one draw and possibly the best NUFC match I'll personally see in the flesh.

29 minutes ago, wormy said:

What was your ballot failure today ? Spurs ballot isn’t drawn till the morra 

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

What was your ballot failure today ? Spurs ballot isn’t drawn till the morra 

Ah, I jumped the gun too. Fingers crossed, but not hopeful

Entered maybe 6 ballots and got my first success for West Ham with my 8 year old.

He's only ever experienced Watford home games so hoping for him to be properly awestruck :aww: 

My success has been dreadful. Mostly I assume because I’ve been going in as 2 tickets, but still, for every home league game so far, Brentford and Palace are only two I’ve been successful. Have been successful for West Ham so that’s 3 out of 16 (wasn’t successful for Everton) :D 

3 more to go (Spurs being one). 

Been mixing them up across Cat 1-3, and been successful in 1 and 3 x2.

1 hour ago, Sibierski said:

My success has been dreadful. Mostly I assume because I’ve been going in as 2 tickets, but still, for every home league game so far, Brentford and Palace are only two I’ve been successful. Have been successful for West Ham so that’s 3 out of 16 (wasn’t successful for Everton) :D 

3 more to go (Spurs being one). 

Been mixing them up across Cat 1-3, and been successful in 1 and 3 x2.

It’s difficult to know how much applying in pairs hinders your chances. 

We all kind of assume it must do, but because they seem to want to treat any data relating to ballots as a national secret, and we don’t know the specifics of any draw algorithm, we can’t be sure.

5 from 16 would be more the average return you would expect though, so you’re definitely on the low side.

I've applied for the ballot 20 times (missed Luton ballot): 

Successful: 9 Times 

4 x When applying for 2

5 x When applying single 

45% Success rate which I thought was poor until I read some of the stats in here. 

Have attended 11 so far & have tickets for the next 3 through resale & transfers from ST holders. 

Edited by Tross

2 minutes ago, Tross said:

I've applied for the ballot 20 times (missed Luton ballot): 

Successful: 9 Times 

3 x When applying for 2

6 x When applying single 

45% Success rate which I thought was poor until I read some of the stats in here. 

Have attended 11 so far & have tickets for the next 3 through resale & transfers from ST holders. 

Aye, club said 30% was the average success rate, so you’ve definitely had a decent hit rate.

3 minutes ago, SteV said:

Aye, club said 30% was the average success rate, so you’ve definitely had a decent hit rate.

Absolutely, was just putting that up as it looks like applying for 2 doesn't hinder your chances it literally is just luck of the draw. Still need to get rid though & bring back the stick man.