Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

Wasn't sure to give this tip and disadvantage myself (:lol:) but I recommend getting the link for the 'home tickets' page and saving that. 

I don't know for sure, but I think if you go direct to that page instead of the main booking site homepage, you should avoid the double queue issue. 

Of course the site is dog shit, but I think might prevent some frustration for people in the future. Doesn't help this week obvs.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Whats disappointing I think is all these workshops led to very little, memberships, safe standing, atmosphere etc. yes they made small change where you can select seats but ultimately still just a raffle with no loyalty etc

Edited by NUFC91

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Got one. Decent availability in the Milburn and Leazes. Fucking 81 quid for a seat in the Platinum Club. Outrageous. Helps PSR, though.

I panic-purchased one in the east stand and the realised I could easily have gone cheaper :/

First world problems. 

1 minute ago, NUFC91 said:

Whats disappointing I think is all these workshops led to very little, memberships, safe standing, atmosphere etc. yes they made small change where you can select seats but ultimately still just a raffle with no loyalty etc

Lip service, mostly.

Bit more testing.  Found the browsers I used/refreshed and gave me an iffy number didn't work and then double queued. 

The one I left let me in and there was plenty of tickets.

I have bought a ticket but also my mate is wants to transfer his season ticket game to me.  Is it possible or can you only have one ticket per member?  know you can't buy two but I expect not.

Just now, Slim said:

I have bought a ticket but also my mate is wants to transfer his season ticket game to me.  Is it possible or can you only have one ticket per member?  know you can't buy two but I expect not.

Aye, but think you can just sign up for a 'supporter number' with a different email. 

10 minutes ago, Slim said:

You can't transfer an ST if you've already bought a ticket on the membership you want to transfer the ST to.

Got round it last season by getting the ST transferred to the account of a mutual friend who had a membership but wasn't buying a ticket for that match.  Then they just forwarded the ticket email to me

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, CheikBoom said:

New system is absolutely rubbish. Waited 30 minutes in a queue to only then be put into a second queue for over 1 hour. 

Preaching to the choir ;D

Just now, SuperFlat said:

Got two in L7 and the payment wouldn’t process. Click the payment button and nothing. Mint. :lol:

Call the BO whilst they’re in your basket. They can sort it. 

How long did it take to get your membership number etc after buying it? Bought mine yesterday morning and still nothing. Thought it would be instant tbh.

13 minutes ago, Decky said:

How long did it take to get your membership number etc after buying it? Bought mine yesterday morning and still nothing. Thought it would be instant tbh.

Your membership number is just your supporter/ticketing account number.

Think it was about October/November last season when the digital membership card was available to download to your phone if that's what you mean. Not that it's needed for anything other than a bit discount for non Happy Hour midweek pints in Shearer's 

5 minutes ago, Kilcline said:

Your membership number is just your supporter/ticketing account number.

Think it was about October/November last season when the digital membership card was available to download to your phone if that's what you mean. Not that it's needed for anything other than a bit discount for non Happy Hour midweek pints in Shearer's 

Yeah the number was all I needed, cheers. :thup: 

Someone please remind me of the rules around ST holders forwarding a one off league game ticket. Can it be forwarded to anyone you know or does the person receiving need to be a member? Booked a hol and miss a game.

2 minutes ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Someone please remind me of the rules around ST holders forwarding a one off league game ticket. Can it be forwarded to anyone you know or does the person receiving need to be a member? Booked a hol and miss a game.

Need a membership number (registered) but don’t need to be a member.