Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Makes you wonder if it’s better to just accept now that you won’t be going. Put the £36 towards IPTV. 

Hopefully get to some games if you’re online the morning of the sale. 

Don't be daft man. Get the membership. You'll have no bother getting tickets.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I think you can buy a junior on your account, although I’ve never done it. 

If you want to go in the family section, I don’t know if the adult and child both need to be members. Seems a bit harsh. 

Was wondering this myself. Does anyone know if you buy a junior one, it will create a supporter number for them etc?

Just now, ponsaelius said:

Wishful thinking. It’ll be this mad every game when they release the tickets- it’ll have to come down to a ballot or something. The demand FAR outstrips the supply.

Yeah even if they sell 10,000 memberships today (which I doubt they will as people are logged in on multiple devices), then there’s still a ticket for every member at every game - and that’s under the assumption that every member wants to attend every game too.

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Yeah even if they sell 10,000 memberships today (which I doubt they will as people are logged in on multiple devices), then there’s still a ticket for every member at every game - and that’s under the assumption that every member wants to attend every game too.

Exactly. Everybody won't want to go to every game. If you're on when they're on sale and have a membership you will get a ticket.

1 minute ago, bowlingcrofty said:

10000 today, but given that it’s not limited, there’ll be a load of people who just won’t bother today, and thousands more who will just buy over the next two months. Even more if/when we purchase new players too. 

If you’ve got a membership and you can get online the morning that the tickets go on sale for any given game, there’s only going to be 2/3 games where there’s a possibility of having any issue whatsoever of getting a ticket.

Exactly. Everybody won't want to go to every game. If you're on when they're on sale and have a membership you will get a ticket.

Yeah - barring a couple of games last season you could pick a ticket up 3 or 4 days after the member sale started. We’re not just going to have magically gained another 20k fans over the summer.

Just now, bowlingcrofty said:

Yeah - barring a couple of games last season you could pick a ticket up 3 or 4 days after the member sale started. We’re not just going to have magically gained another 20k fans over the summer.

Might have ‘awoken’ more than that though. 

7 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Nah Look at the end of last season. Tickets barely made it to general sale. You can bet thousands more will be buying memberships this season than they did last season. There was probably barely a queue to get a membership at the start of last season. 

Edited by gdm

8 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

What about Season Ticket holders? They'll still be able to purchase a ticket won't they?

Just now, gdm said:

Nah Look at the end of last season. Tickets barely made it to general sale. You can bet thousands more will be buying memberships this season than they did last season. 

But, they’ve halved the amount that can go to Members/ST holders. 

If you look at the Wolves, Leicester and Palace home games last season, they all took a week or longer to sell out completely.

1 minute ago, ponsaelius said:

You will struggle if you don't have a membership. With membership, now limited to 1 per ticket, you will be absolutely fine.

Do not get your logic here at all. I’m sure some games didn’t even make it to general sale last season and at that time I’m sure the membership was only 1 per person. Add in fact there is now multiple thousand more membership sold I don’t see how it will be absolutely fine. I’ll bet they were well aware of the demand and that’s why the ballot part of the site has been set up