James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, STM said:

Wonder if maddison thinks he could have an outside chance of getting in the WC squad.

18 goals in all comps and god knows how many assists, he should at least make the squad you’d think!

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Chelsea are in for Fofana, can’t see them selling him and Maddison 

Was just about to say, surely they'll not sell both. Though big Fab seems to think Leicester have said Fofana isn't for sale.

I have been beating the Paqueta drum like many others. Mostly because I don’t think there are many players of his calibre that are attainable. My feeling is that he wouldn’t be impossible to sign. Having said that, if I had to choose between him and Maddison then I would go for the latter. Not sure if it’s possible to get him but for whatever the money he would cost I’m certain that we can’t go wrong if we sign him. He would cost a lot but there would be no risk. In an instant we would reach a different level and get a player of very high quality. Doesn’t need to adapt, is as proven as anyone. Worth every penny I think even if we have to pay 50-60m we can’t go wrong. Expensive yes, but a certain real deal, never mind for where we are now. It would be a wow signing. Unlikely maybe but if there’s the slightest chance of getting him then he should be a must sign. 

Maddison. Even if it means a slightly lesser player out wide. Can’t underestimate what the team can be with him and Bruno running the show. 

Edited by Ikon

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, PeepShow4life said:

Maddison should be starting for England, nevermind just making the squad. He's a brilliant player.

Not for me!

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Who would people prefer, Barnes or Maddison ? Imagine asking that question a year ago 😂

Probably Barnes, keep Anderson for the Maddison roles/positions.