James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, toon25 said:

STM has been around since 2005 on here and LV since 2011. They have over 32,000 posts between them. Given their respective contributions to this forum - including, I might add - making this place what it is today, anyone calling them out is out of order.

Old cunts!

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Quick question… Maddison or JWP?

Maddison for me, better technically,  more of a playmaker/10

7 minutes ago, toon25 said:

STM has been around since 2005 on here and LV since 2011. They have over 32,000 posts between them. Given their respective contributions to this forum - including, I might add - making this place what it is today, anyone calling them out is out of order.

Both decent posters imo

1 minute ago, gdm said:

Both decent posters imo

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Honestly been on here 17 years and literally have only met one other member of this forum once, but feel like I know a lot of you personally.

I'm not bothered if someone agrees with my opinions, as long as I feel as if I've put them across well and opened up discussions that will do me. I've also learned more about football on this forum than anywhere else, so thank you all.🙏

Wilson

ASM                        Werner

Maddison

Big Joe           Bruno

Be well pleased with that 

Edited by Tomato Deuce

Just now, Tomato Deuce said:

Wilson

ASM.                        Werner

Maddison

Big Joe.          Bruno

At least top 6 IMO. In 12 months ASM will have gone from our most important player to our weakest in that front 6 and that's not a criticism of him.

Guest HTT II

We can all post shite from time to time,  I know I have hundreds and billions of times, but most on here are spot on and Fanny despite being an argumentative so and so almost always, is also a decent poster too who puts his/her points across generally well. 

15 minutes ago, toon25 said:

People are entitled to hold different opinions, it would be a boring place if everyone just agreed. But launching insults at people isn't really on.

1 minute ago, pubteam said:

People are entitled to hold different opinions, it would be a boring place if everyone just agreed. But launching insults at people isn't really on.

This.

If somebody resorts to insults it is just a sure way to demonstrate they are losing the discourse.

3 minutes ago, buzza said:

I actually think werner could solve two problems at once; play him out wide with calum, then rest calum in second half and play timo through the middle…

I've always found it strange how strikers never seem to do well at Chelsea. Demba Ba's career went down the toilet when he joined them as well.

I’m very interested to hear the thinking behind wanting to sign him. Do we want to play with a #10 down the line? Is he going to be a sort of withdrawn Müller type right winger? A part of a midfield three?

He’s obviously a top class players. Only two members of our squad can be considered in the same bracket as him. Yet I do worry about falling in to the Man Utd trap of signing a top class player just because we can and he’s available, with little to no consideration of what he brings to the XI.