Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

6 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Seko Fofana does not have impressive defensive stats from my 1st casual look about.

Not all three need to have defensively good stats. His game would give us “more legs”  in there as well as adding goals. He has the ability to carry the ball too. He would improve us possession wise too which itself would make us stronger defensively overall. 

For example. Bruno can start the play and dictate it and still move into a more advanced third and let Joelinton drop deeper to cover. Bruno would do this brilliantly. Orchestrate and dictate the fluidity and tempo of the game from deep and with a license to go forward.

Edited by Ikon

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Not all three need to have defensively good stats. His game would give us “more legs”  in there as well as adding goals. He has the ability to carry the ball too. He would improve us possession wise too which itself would make us stronger defensively overall. 

I hear you but he’s in the 1st percentile for tackles and the 4th for pressures.

Those stats aren’t bad, they’re atrocious ?

Just now, Lotus said:

I hear you but he’s in the 1st percentile for tackles and the 4th for pressures.

Those stats aren’t bad, they’re atrocious ?

Aye maybe so, but he is still one of the better midfielders in Ligue 1 and would improve us massively overall. 

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

well they tweeted about 10 times the takeover was done over a two year span

Haha just had a look on their timeline

No post since the takeover then back with this random one