Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Can’t say I’ve seen him play but from what I’ve heard it’s not at all surprising we would be offering that much. Endrick has gone to Real Madrid for 60 million at the age of 16. From everything I’ve heard about this kid he is going to be phenomenal.

“Madrid will pay a fixed price of €35million plus another €25m in achievable variables, which vary in difficulty and relate to Endrick’s development both while still in Brazil and after moving to Europe. They would pay a maximum of €60million for him if these are all satisfied.

It has been rumoured that Endrick will start with a salary of €2million per season, although sources with knowledge of the negotiations, who need to keep their anonymity to protect their positions, have told The Athletic the wages will be higher than that but refused to give specific figures.”

https://theathletic.com/4066362/2023/01/09/endrick-real-madrid/?amp=1

Endrick is on nowhere near £50kpw, let alone £150kpw. 

6 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

That's fair enough, but we don't know the structure of the alleged £150K a week. If true, lot of it could be bonus or incentive based. 

Yeah, maybe. Guess we’ll see. Just can’t see us signing him in a wage anywhere near that without first upping several other players wages. An 18 year old with 44 senior appearances and 2 international appearances just couldn’t be our highest earner without other more senior (and currently better) players feeling the disparity negatively. 

3 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Also 150k p/w is a lot, but in terms of breaking our current structure, if this is a deal for the Summer I imagine the structure will have changed by then. Whenever this new Bruno contract does get sorted I imagine that will put him up around the 180-200kpw mark. 

Aye, you'd imagine the new Wilson deal (if it's ever announced) and any new deal for Bruno would change the landscape. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Surely Wilson doesn’t get a wage anywhere near 150k per week with his injury record ?

You wouldn't have thought so, but it'll be in line with any new structure they have in mind. 

He'd never agree to it, but I'd want any new deal for Wilson to be heavily performance based.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Won countless medals in my NUFC side back then.  Always sign 18-year-old Moukokos is my mantra.

Aye, totally agree. :thup: He’s a guaranteed hit.

5 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I signed Moukoko for Newcastle on Champ Man 99/00 and he was fucking class.  Get him signed up Eddie.

Come to think of it, this may be a different Moukoko.

Same game as Cherno Samba ?

Guest reefatoon
1 minute ago, Captain Underpants said:

And Maxim Tsigalko . 

and Kennedy Bakircioglü on the right providing all the assists.