Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, STM said:

Tielemans is the one I keep coming back to. It just makes too much sense all around. Realistically, Leicester have to let him go. 

Wont happen until late on though. 

Aye, think they're going to blink in the final few days of the window. Only thing that worries me is that it also invites bids from Arsenal/top teams in Europe. 

2 hours ago, Jack27 said:

I don’t understand this approach (if true)

I think all the journalists these days are given very little or are given information about FFP and not much to spend etc. 

We're very very hush hush on transfers these days.

47 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

An alley...

image.thumb.png.2bc39f296a84d0c11b1941a665d7c235.png

That’s not where he lives, at least it wasn’t when I was working for a company who delivered his new carpet that needed a crane to be lifted into place.

Edited by Stifler

26 minutes ago, STM said:

Tielemans is the one I keep coming back to. It just makes too much sense all around. Realistically, Leicester have to let him go. 

Wont happen until late on though. 

I’m probably 90% sure I’m wrong about this opinion but I think Tielemans is shite. The occasional worldie doesn’t forgive the amount of times I see players running past him. He’s peaked already in my opinion. 

Gut feeling is he’d be a bad signing for us. 

16 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

What would Tielemans be willing to accept for salary? He is £120,000/week the same as Bruno and Isak.  Also, why are we paying Targett £100,000 to sit on the bench? 

Targett is injured. Has been since before the World Cup. Likely to be out for another month apparently.

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I’m probably 90% sure I’m wrong about this opinion but I think Tielemans is shite. The occasional worldie doesn’t forgive the amount of times I see players running past him. He’s peaked already in my opinion. 

I’m not convinced either 

Tielemans is fine. He's a good player and everything, but adding goals to the team has to be the priority and Tielemans + a back up right back ain't it. I'd welcome him, but as long as we have Bruno, I feel it could wait until the summer.

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Finally someone tells the truth.

I remember everyone being jealous of Leicester when they signed Tielemans like. And he looked absolutely class. I suppose it depends on how your team's set up, but I've definitely noticed players breezing past him as well mind, not just when Willock did it. 

I know it's more miles on the clock than a player's age, but 25 strikes me as far too young to be past it like, even if he'd started at 16.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

People have learnt his limitations. And it’s been amplified. 

I made a comment about his athleticism years ago and most disagreed. Now that’s almost the first thing people talk about regarding him. I don’t think much has changed in his game since then just people’s perception. 

Exactly the reason why he doesn't fit into Howe's system and why I'm pretty confident we won't be in for him. 

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Why would Brighton be offering one of their best players out to other clubs?

He’s probably reached his peak value and has made it clear he won’t negotiate a renewal.