Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Forgot about Harrison maybe not as exciting, but he would just fit Howe and this team down to the ground. I think we’ll make a 30+ million signing before the deadline on top of Pedro. 

As Keegan used to preach the best time to strengthen is when things are going well. 

I think what we need most is the benfica tsriker we were linked with, he can play across the front line and has goals in him and is a feisty presser... Seems right up our street!

Paqueta would also be great. just hope he lives up to the hype we have all helped to accentuate...

The latest bit on The Athletic names Amadou Haidara as a target.

They say we want two signings but ideally three - versatile forward, winger and CM.

Even assuming one of those is a loan that's probably another £50m+ for the three which doesn't match the reports about our limited remaining budget and only having about £20m left for up-front payments.

Edited by Keegans Export

22 minutes ago, buzza said:

I think what we need most is the benfica tsriker we were linked with, he can play across the front line and has goals in him and is a feisty presser... Seems right up our street!

Paqueta would also be great. just hope he lives up to the hype we have all helped to accentuate...

Played last night (Ramos). They win 3-0. He was one of the players subbed, not sure when.

Wolves´Portuguese national team also quoted as interested in him.

I am torn at the moment; on one side I have every faith in the "team" to pull off the signings we need, yet at the same time I am worried that we are being held to ransom and we will not finalise any deals because the other clubs are getting greedy... Aaaaarrrghhh!

Feeling optimistic this morning. Don't see any scenario where we don't strengthen, particularly after what the bosses saw on Sunday. Had a feeling all summer that we'd be doing business very late because we've been in no rush to make attacking reinforcements and the whole avoidance of being exploited thing. I think it'll be busy across the board tbh, plenty of teams will spend in the last couple days.

At the very least we'll get Pedro, anyway. 

Terrier would be a decent signing, can play across the front 3 which would be a huge bonus and means he wouldn't be coming here and just waiting for Wilson to get injured, he could slot in on either side and cover Wilson only when necessary. Adds alot of adaptability to our attacking options.