Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Isak and Paqueta and it'll be sensational end to the window. Have a feeling Howe just not interested in Paqueta though 

Which would be ridiculous. Paqueta for Wilson and we are a much much better side.

3 hours ago, RS said:

People thinking our new back-room set up is going to go all “sunderland ‘til I Die Griggs purchase” in the last week?
I’m sure there’s deals for players nobody has a fucking clue we’re after quietly being done. I’m expecting a few surprises over the next few days. (Isaaks here yet?)

Alright I slightly edited it. 

8 minutes ago, TRon said:

Paqueta going to that rotten excuse for a football club would take some of the enjoyment off the Isak deal off a bit like, not gonna lie. We have to bring him here as well.

If he goes there, IF, then it’s because we don’t want him. I can live with that based on the success our management have shown so far.

1 minute ago, FLUMPO235 said:

If he goes there, IF, then it’s because we don’t want him. I can live with that based on the success our management have shown so far.

Well yeah, obviously if he goes to West Ham - which I still don't accept btw - then he's clearly shit. Fuck @Flip as well for leading us down the garden path.

Just now, Lazarus said:

Wasnt there rumours a month or 2 ago that we would be back in for the Paq man in the final week of the window?

Letting other clubs negotiate the price. 4D chess.

Pedro, Isak and a CM on loan, or someone a bit cheaper as a bit of a squad player, even.  Then it has been some window.  

I still worry we are light at CM.  Unless he really thinks Anderson is ready and he sees him playing in place of Willock/Joelinton at times, or he thinks Almiron can fill in.  Then I think we are really light.  Longstaff isn't good enough to be starting regularly and Bruno is the only one that can play that deeper role effectively.  

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Pedro, Isak and a CM on loan, or someone a bit cheaper as a bit of a squad player, even.  Then it has been some window.  

I still worry we are light at CM.  Unless he really thinks Anderson is ready and he sees him playing in place of Willock/Joelinton at times, or he thinks Almiron can fill in.  Then I think we are really light.  Longstaff isn't good enough to be starting regularly and Bruno is the only one that can play that deeper role effectively.  

The Shelvey injury really is a bummer. Would really like us to be able to get Bruno out of the deeper role, at least in some games.