Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Evan Ferguson another name linked. There’ll be plenty after him. Massive talent.

18 year old kid basically bullying experienced defenders.. in the right team he could very possibly end up doing Shearer/Kane type numbers. Cut from same cloth and doesn’t look phased at all by the attention.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Evan Ferguson another name linked. There’ll be plenty after him. Massive talent.

18 year old kid basically bullying experienced defenders.. in the right team he could very possibly end up doing Shearer/Kane type numbers. Cut from same cloth and doesn’t look phased at all by the attention.

Is he the Brighton forward? Looked decent the couple of times I've seen him. 

Come to the conclusion I’m not too arsed about getting the specifics of the right type of players in anymore but there’s absolutely no chance unless he’s thick as fuck or greedy as fuck.

2 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

No chance. The minute we make an approach for him Chelsea will come in with a £300m offer and a 20 year contract.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Fuck off Chelsea, just because you are a mess in the transfer market doesn’t mean everyone else has to be 

He’s under contract with them, they can ask what they want. 

If some mug is willing to give them 70m for a player with a year left more fool them. 

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

:lol: Yeah OK Chelsea.

Mount is a weird one. Just can't shake off the vibe he will go the way of Dele Alli or Ross Barkley where his latter career falls short of early promise and talent.

37 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

He’s under contract with them, they can ask what they want. 

If some mug is willing to give them 70m for a player with a year left more fool them. 

Sure, they can ask whatever they want and hopefully everyone will tell them to fuck off. If anyone stumps up that for a player who wants out and will go for nowt a year later or for a fraction in January then they’re not only an idiot but also aiding Chelsea to not financially collapse, which is something everyone should be mindful of in the market. Chelsea have done the most to inflate fees so there should be a pact in place not to sign from them unless it’s a case of ripping them off

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Sure, they can ask whatever they want and hopefully everyone will tell them to fuck off. If anyone stumps up that for a player who wants out and will go for nowt a year later or for a fraction in January then they’re not only an idiot but also aiding Chelsea to not financially collapse, which is something everyone should be mindful of in the market. Chelsea have done the most to inflate fees so there should be a pact in place not to sign from them unless it’s a case of ripping them off

Not a chance liverpool pay that much for him imo, we certainly won’t either.

39 minutes ago, hakka said:

:lol: Yeah OK Chelsea.

Mount is a weird one. Just can't shake off the vibe he will go the way of Dele Alli or Ross Barkley where his latter career falls short of early promise and talent.

I very much get this feeling too. I can't understand the hype at all. 

39 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

I actually think it could end up being the opposite, and playing for a coach who does everything he can to get the absolute best out of him he will come on leaps and bounds. 

Defo a potentially elite player there, harsh to judge him from this season alone like some do. Not worth 70m currenty though and Chelsea know that.

30 minutes ago, gbandit said:

That’s another thing I don’t get and I’m speaking generally here not aiming it at you but why do people get worked up about transfer fees?

3 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Sounds like Diaby is a primary target for the summer. Northern Echo say we are willing to break our transfer record again.

Can't see us spending £65m+ on Diaby and still having enough left to pursue Maddison

Northern echo isn’t a great source imo, personally I’d be surprised given we just bought Gordon. Unless we are willing to move on ASM. 

9 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

That’s another thing I don’t get and I’m speaking generally here not aiming it at you but why do people get worked up about transfer fees?

I get the point you’re making, it’s not our money and not something we have any control over whatsoever. However, transfer values have huge implications for sides, they make or break your capacity for future activity so it’s not like an individual transfer happens in a vacuum. Us spending £70m on a player means that the transfer has to work out and it means we won’t be able to use that money again for that position for multiple windows. It’s a topic that merits strong feelings. Equally, not doing business with Chelsea so they can offload their players who are on huge wages after buying in far too many players has major implications for damaging them as a rival. That’s why I care about it, can’t speak for everyone 

23 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Sounds like Diaby is a primary target for the summer. Northern Echo say we are willing to break our transfer record again.

Can't see us spending £65m+ on Diaby and still having enough left to pursue Maddison

can’t see us paying what he’s worth but a player like him who gets in behind directly would bring so much out of Isak.

Could be a modern day Pires/Henry combo 

54 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Mount is much better than both and would appear to have a far better attitude as well.

Dele Alli was a world beater at one point, well ahead of Mount in terms of league and international outcomes, but boy did that fall away.

If Mount is worth keeping for a side wanting to complete in top 4, why are Chelsea not tying his contract down?

1 minute ago, hakka said:

Dele Alli was a world beater at one point, well ahead of Mount in terms of league and international outcomes, but boy did that fall away.

If Mount is worth keeping for a side wanting to complete in top 4, why are Chelsea not tying his contract down?

Wants too much salary given CFCs recent 600m spending spree?