Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

About 7 posts above you

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has questioned Gary Neville's suitability as a TV pundit by making a reference to his short-lived career as a manager.

Reds goalkeeper Loris Karius has been criticised for his recent displays by Neville and the ex-Manchester United defender's brother Phil.

"He showed he struggled with the job to judge players so why do we let him talk about players on TV?" Klopp said.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

About 7 posts above you

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has questioned Gary Neville's suitability as a TV pundit by making a reference to his short-lived career as a manager.

Reds goalkeeper Loris Karius has been criticised for his recent displays by Neville and the ex-Manchester United defender's brother Phil.

"He showed he struggled with the job to judge players so why do we let him talk about players on TV?" Klopp said.

He's blocked from my feed.

It's ridiculous to say that Neville shouldn't have an opinion because he didn't do very well in his first ever managerial role for 6 months in a completely new country, not knowing the language at what looks like a pretty broken club judging by results since he has left.

It's ridiculous to say that Neville shouldn't have an opinion because he didn't do very well in his first ever managerial role for 6 months in a completely new country, not knowing the language at what looks like a pretty broken club judging by results since he has left.

He's just defending his keeper

Not a valid argument.

Guest firetotheworks

Won it the only way he could in this era really; Messi had a slightly off form season and both of Ronaldo's teams won honours. I think Suarez was better than Ronaldo this year in all honesty. 

Deserved I guess.

32 soon, vaguely interested to see if he can win anymore.

Next year he'll not even be in the top 3 imo, he's really gone off the boil at Madrid this season, and no international tournaments to save him.

I'm refusing to believe that too.

It's not true:

http://www.espnfc.com/futebol-brasileiro/story/3018123/chapecoense-and-atletico-mineiro-wont-be-fined-for-forfeiting-final-match-brazil-court

"Because of the forfeit, both clubs were assigned a 3-0 loss, as per the league rules. The STJD said that having the Brazil Football Confederation fine the teams "goes against common sense."

Deserved I guess.

32 soon, vaguely interested to see if he can win anymore.

Next year he'll not even be in the top 3 imo, he's really gone off the boil at Madrid this season, and no international tournaments to save him.

Just the 12 in 17 this season with no pre-season

Bugger all by his standards tbh, isn't he taking over 10 shots a game on average now too? His ratio was atrocious at the start of the season.