Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I remember that and being shocked at them putting out the name that he'd claimed to be, because he's a lad that was at the same school. :lol:

But aye, unbelievably good footballer when I was growing up, that's all I know about him really. Madness that Jack Colback was the most successful out of all of them, like.

When we were at school every time any of us got stopped on the metro without a ticket we’d say we were this one lad, we all knew his full name, dob, address and telephone number. Poor bugger had nearly two years of metro fines dropping on his doorstep  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I have no problem with modern stadiums providing the designs are centred around making the atmosphere as brilliant as possible. Hopefully clubs have learned the lessons of the Emirates, Wembley, and the London stadium and go for something along the lines of the Millennium Stadium.

Guest neesy111

http://e1.365dm.com/09/10/496x259/New-Tottenham-Spurs-Stadium-Single-Tier-Stand_2377217.jpg

Largest single tier stand in England.

Looks quite steep at the back as well.

Guest firetotheworks

All of that looks excellent. Near to the pitch as well.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but how would everyone feel about us having a new ground elsewhere? I'd love a new stadium tbh, I don't have a great deal of affection for SJP in its current form, but I'd really hate it if it moved or if it wasn't still called St James' Park. I could possibly live with it being in Exhibition Park or something.

Guest neesy111

I'm in favour of it, think the last extension to the ground ruined the atmosphere of the ground as it made the stadium too open.

Not to get too far ahead of ourselves, but how would everyone feel about us having a new ground elsewhere? I'd love a new stadium tbh, I don't have a great deal of affection for SJP in its current form, but I'd really hate it if it moved or if it wasn't still called St James' Park. I could possibly live with it being in Exhibition Park or something.

As long as something ambitious and unique was built as a replacement, none of this IKEA bowl nonsense.

I'm probably against it. Would rather we did up SJP in terms of its interior and facilities and try and improve the atmosphere as it is. I think it can still get going when everyone's up for it. Atmosphere this season has been good and the Leeds and Barnsley games last season were class.

A new ground in Leazes Park or somewhere quite close to the current SJP site I wouldn't be wholly against.