Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Fucking hell  [emoji38]

He would've got nutted within seconds if he was anywhere near me and my mates.

I've done it at Highfield Rd, in the Holte End at Villa Park and in the home stand at White Hart Lane. Villa definitely the diciest.

Me and my Dad did it in the Main Stand at Chelsea back in 1987 I think it was. 1-1 draw. John Anderson scored.

Had no bother at all and there was even another 2 fans about 6 rows in front that jumped up as well.

The one at White Hart Lane was the one when Pedro scored the last minute winner too.  I was dancing around like an epileptic Michael Jackson [emoji23] Some Spuds fan called me a tosser outside the ground but literally no fucks were given. 

No humour, just think 18 months is quite short to be introducing a new woman to your kids lives after losing their mother.

Each to their own, but I think it's quick to be seeing nevermind owt else.

Guest firetotheworks

Unless you've been in that situation yourself, I don't think you're in any position to pass any judgement or have any clue like. Even then, everyone and every situation is different. Even if you have been in that situation, his private life in that regard is still no one else's business.

Unless you've been in that situation yourself, I don't think you're in any position to pass any judgement or have any clue like. Even then, everyone and every situation is different. Even if you have been in that situation, his private life in that regard is still no one else's business.

Exactly. It's literally an impossible situation to pass judgement on as an outsider.

Exactly. It's literally an impossible situation to pass judgement on as an outsider.

Yeah. That's very unlike Dokko, that.

giphy.gif

No humour, just think 18 months is quite short to be introducing a new woman to your kids lives after losing their mother.

Each to their own, but I think it's quick to be seeing nevermind owt else.

I find it incredible that you have a strong opinion on this.  His wife's death and home situation is fuck all to do with anyone apart from him and his family. 

If it's that private he shouldn't go on TV talking about it and how hard it is etc... Then 6 months later showing off pics of his new lass with his kids. Feel a bit duped as I felt for him.

BTW There is nothing private about any of that and broadcasting it was his choice, so get off yer fucking high horse.

Of course no one ever passes judgement on here about anything or any one. 

If it's that private he shouldn't go on TV talking about it and how hard it is etc... Then 6 months later showing off pics of his new lass with his kids. Feel a bit duped as I felt for him.

BTW There is nothing private about any of that and broadcasting it was his choice, so get off yer f***ing high horse.

Have a go at feeling happy for him. Try it on for size. Might be life changing.  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, his decision is his business and private. Judge as much as you want, but it's a lest ye be judged one tbh.

BTW There is nothing private about any of that and broadcasting it was his choice, so get off yer f***ing high horse.

Have a go at feeling happy for him. Try it on for size. Might be life changing.  O0

It's not him I'm arsed about. It's the kids. Feel it's unfair on them should it not work out and surrogate Mammy walks away and they have to go through it all again.

Obviously no one else's sees it like that  fair enough I'll leave it there.

What a load of shite man.

BTW There is nothing private about any of that and broadcasting it was his choice, so get off yer fucking high horse.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HnzR8FQQ7S4/VkRzQz2Wf8I/AAAAAAAAGtU/6KrTeVD3EZk/s640/funny-gif17.gif

It's not him I'm arsed about. It's the kids. Feel it's unfair on them should it not work out and surrogate Mammy walks away and they have to go through it all again.

So should widowed parents not seek another relationship until their kids are grown ups? Strange stance to take

What a load of shite man.

And this from someone that lost their Mam aged 10, aye it was difficult and my Dad had relationships with other women relatively quickly in the grand scheme of things but the circumstances and understanding you know nothing about, same in this situation.