Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Out of all the piss-easy jobs there is he chooses coal mining, odd.

That's a terribly out of touch comment.

There is something highly frustrating about Mesut Ozil. You get the impression he thinks he's above Arsenal or something. Or Arsenal don't play to his strengths.

Strangely his assists sometimes hide a poor performance. He got an assist yesterday with a great corner. But otherwise he was fairly awful.

Guest neesy111

There is something highly frustrating about Mesut Ozil. You get the impression he thinks he's above Arsenal or something. Or Arsenal don't play to his strengths.

Strangely his assists sometimes hide a poor performance. He got an assist yesterday with a great corner. But otherwise he was fairly awful.

He's the complete definition of a luxury player for me.  At his best, majestic to watch but a title challenging team for me can't afford to have him in their team.

Guest neesy111

It doesn't surprise me that he is out of touch, but that is a rediculous level of ignorance [emoji38]

Edit: Fuck off nees

Ha, yeah the ignorance in that is ridiculous.

Guessing he could do 18 hours in a coal mine and would like it.

Out of all the p*ss-easy jobs there is he chooses coal mining, odd.

I think you've both misunderstood what he's meaning.

Guest neesy111

Out of all the p*ss-easy jobs there is he chooses coal mining, odd.

I think you've both misunderstood what he's meaning.

Possibly but again it's a stupid comment as it could mean various contexts.

moves like hes done a shift down a mine?

There are little to no coal mines left in this country and in particular the region Neville is from so therefore he's just wandering around on the peripheral of things is how I'd read it. Basically just hanging around.

There are little to no coal mines left in this country and in particular the region Neville is from so therefore he's just wandering around on the peripheral of things is how I'd read it.

ah, its so shit- nobody can work it out.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a luxury player. Give him time and space and when he's on the mood he can be great, but far too often the games passes him by. He lacks that get up and go as well. Like Shelvey, he's the type of player I personally would want to face because he can be easy to defend against.

There are little to no coal mines left in this country and in particular the region Neville is from so therefore he's just wandering around on the peripheral of things is how I'd read it. Basically just hanging around.

No :lol:

Guest neesy111

No [emoji38]

I seriously don't know what this comment means still.