Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just got tickets for the Europa League Final. Out in Stockholm anyway visiting family. Hoping Manchester United get to the final and then get turned over by Lyon or something similar.

Fucks sake, didn't even know they were on sale yet and the application period is over. Really fancied going. How much are you paying for them?

Just got tickets for the Europa League Final. Out in Stockholm anyway visiting family. Hoping Manchester United get to the final and then get turned over by Lyon or something similar.

Fucks sake, didn't even know they were on sale yet and the application period is over. Really fancied going. How much are you paying for them?

Think it works out at 60 quid each. Category 3 (out of 4) behind the goals but not right at top or bottom I think so not bad.

Think it works out at 60 quid each. Category 3 (out of 4) behind the goals but not right at top or bottom I think so not bad.

On which level and on which side? It's the home stadium for my local team so I know it well.

Liverpool banned from signing academy players for 2 years (second year suspended) and fined £100k for breaking FA rules.

Also, I can't imagine this happening:

C8o-cbIXcAAJO2k.jpg:large

back to completely stuck up his own ass then.