João Pedro

1 hour ago, Abacus said:

I wonder what happened to this supposed interest from other clubs, who were prepared to match our offer at the last minute?

Sounds a bit like gameplaying from Watford that backfired.

Still think we could go back for him on deadline day, especially since the deal seemed all but agreed with both club and player before the late messing around.

If it's true that we can only afford loan signings after spending the whack on Isak, then logically this one is not happening this window. Although like others I still believe that if we really want a player we'll find the money.

The rumours were Watford moved the goal posts after Everton’s supposed interest, hoping for a bidding war. 

it doesn’t look like anyone else has actually gone in for him, so I can see our previous agreed deal resurfacing possibly.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Hate his game. Good for him that he figured out how to score in his late 20s though. Well done.

He's had one disappointing goal return for a winger in an average side since he was 23.

7, 9, 10, 4, 11 & 14 will match up with any winger in the country. Bizarre take.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He's had one disappointing goal return for a winger in an average side since he was 23.

7, 9, 10, 4, 11 & 14 will match up with any winger in the country. Bizarre take.

Why is he still at Palace since he was 23 then?