João Pedro

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Why is he still at Palace since he was 23 then?

Because he’s a cunt with a face you’d love to slap with a wet fish constantly. That and he flatters to deceive constantly. 

Just now, HTT II said:

Because he’s a cunt with a face you’d love to slap with a wet fish constantly. That and he flatters to deceive constantly. 

Yes, that as well :lol:

However, I think it's because if you actually watch his overall game it leaves a lot to be desired.

So he can stay at Palace and do whatever it is he's doing there. Well done to him.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Let’s stick to talking about our favourite player in black and white stripes who doesn’t play for NUFC

If he stays at Watford the full season the competition will be fierce next summer. The boy can play. Serious talent.

42 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Hope all the people that wrote him off because of his goal record are enjoying his performance.

More than happy with Isak who the club preferred 

16 minutes ago, gdm said:

More than happy with Isak who the club preferred 

The club hasn't ruled out signing Pedro yet. That's good news because it means we could conceivably have them both.

So that's what I prefer.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

:lol:

Don't try to be slick. No one was comparing the two.

But that’s who we decided to sign instead of JP. I don’t really think there is any doubt it was one or the other so I don’t really give a shit how he’s doing against Middlesbrough :lol:

Pedro looks a player on tonight's performance. 

I didn't really notice him last time Watford played, but you can really see him dovetailing well some of our players.

He's not really a striker, though imo. Stick him where Willock is, with Bruno and Joe behind, and Isak /ASM/Wilson up front and that's a fearsome lineup.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

About as daft a metric to judge a player on as the 'if Everton are after him he can't be any good' point that you rightly derided earlier today.

Not really. Have you seen how people rave about him on here? I'm sorry, but if he was that good one of the top clubs would have bought him. That is standard with the top clubs in this country, especially with him being at Palace who aren't especially difficult to deal with. Even with a year left this summer, no deal.

When Man United bought him he only managed two premier league games before being sent back to Palace on loan. Come on man. 

Lets see Chelsea are being mentioned and things are looking bad over there and the owner is a bit daft. Maybe they'll pick him up, and we can see what he looks like there.