João Pedro

1 hour ago, Shadow Puppets said:

He was also wrong this morning on Isak already being here.

Right, so just don't bother with him if you think he's shite then.

Think his info is interesting even if he sources it from other places. Saves having to follow a bunch of other people.

Just don't understand the obsession on how ITK someone really is and why it gets people so wound up.

If you don't like someone just don't read their stuff.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Right, so just don't bother with him if you think he's shite then.

Think his info is interesting even if he sources it from other places. Saves having to follow a bunch of other people.

Just don't understand the obsession on how ITK someone really is and why it gets people so wound up.

If you don't like someone just don't read their stuff.

I, and a few others, are just pointing out the vastly different attitude people have towards the local journos when in reality they have been right more times than not this summer. 

4 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I, and a few others, are just pointing out the vastly different attitude people have towards the local journos when in reality they have been right more times than not this summer. 

Ah, okay. To be honest I don't have a problem with the local journos info either.

I just check out the info from all of them when it's posted on here and try to see what makes sense. It's all pretty interesting.

The Luke Edwards guy does seem incredibly annoying though, I will say that.

5 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Because the ones in question offer very little. There are local lads (not necessary living locally but who write/talk about NUFC) like nufcsanjay, Kevin Lawson, and even Adam P, who are actually brilliant. Waugh as a professional journalist is also good

Reporting that a deal isn’t done is hardly award winning journalism like. They’ve then went about it in a typically arrogant way and dismissed the lad who actually broke the original story days before.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Linked with Man Utd 

Bless. When Man Utd realised that we pulled the plug, they swooped straight in. [emoji38]

They are also after our second choice keeper. Their transfer strategy is appalling.

15 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I don't have a problem with local journos though, only Luke Edwards and that's because he's a proven cunt.

"Their interest in Pedro has all but ended, though. Watford rebuffed Newcastle’s improved bid of £25million, plus £5million in potential add-ons last weekend. Newcastle saw it as essentially a take-it-or-leave offer and reignited talks with Sociedad for Isak — essentially conducting parallel negotiations."

3 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

"Their interest in Pedro has all but ended, though. Watford rebuffed Newcastle’s improved bid of £25million, plus £5million in potential add-ons last weekend. Newcastle saw it as essentially a take-it-or-leave offer and reignited talks with Sociedad for Isak — essentially conducting parallel negotiations."

The story differs, depending who your preferred source is. If this summer has taught us anything, it's that the club are giving nothing away.

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Downie said we had 20 million left to spend upfront last week, he knows as little as the rest of them 

If you watch the video he quite clearly calls out Romano for jumping the gun when both his Newcastle and Watford sources made it clear that no agreement had been made.