João Pedro

1 hour ago, Willow said:

Anyone think we'll offer the £30m tomorrow and get it done?

If we hadn't got the green light on Isak, without a doubt. I just don't see us doing both deals in the same window. Yes they could play together, but if we have money to spend it will be in other areas for now. I expect someone else might come in tomorrow if we don't though.

Looking at the areas he operates in and how he influences play, there's a chance we were looking at using him in the advanced RCM position, where Willock has struggled to influence games in forward areas. He is class.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Looking at the areas he operates in and how he influences play, there's a chance we were looking at using him in the advanced RCM position, where Willock has struggled to influence games in forward areas. He is class.

Nah hes shit mate because he plays for Watford who got relegated

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Happy to see other fans on board now that he’s likely not coming here. The guy is about to have a breakout season and a lot of huge clubs will be in for him. Really good young player.

Just now, Nine said:

Nah hes shit mate because he plays for Watford who got relegated

Yeah ... those takes were awful. He genuinely looks a massive talent. He would be brilliant in that advanced attacking midfield role we currently play Willock in.

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Happy to see other fans on board now that he’s likely not coming here. The guy is about to have a breakout season and a lot of huge clubs will be in for him. Really good young player.

I think people just love big names, which is just so typical really.

3 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Everton have apparently said they are still after another striker. I've got a feeling they'll be in tomorrow to try and tie it up.

4 minutes ago, thomas said:

Watford social media intern just tempting fate or what? :lol:

They're either supremely confident he's going nowhere or they're setting themselves up for the mother of all falls. :lol:

15 hours ago, KaKa said:

I think people just love big names, which is just so typical really.

I think you are wrong. I think people in general on this forum are pretty much the opposite of it compared to other fan bases. Don’t get the feeling that it must be big names. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Signed a new contract till 2028.

What a joke, seems a strange decision from him long-term unless like Bowlingcrofty mentions he got a release clause around £25m. Watford haven’t even been that good this season even though he’s an excellent player so they’re not guaranteed to come back up this season