Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

I'm still angry about it :lol: it's just a ridiculous situation. ANY other sports team, any single one and he'd have been gone ages ago. Just not us. WTF really

:lol: Think we've randomly just spoken on it in the US sports threads. There's NO sport where he would have been safe. But here the fuck he is. So many losses by 3 or more and he's got money to spend to build his team. The shit is just beyond explanation.

:lol: that's it man, anything else he'd be gone. It's lunacy. I'm almost thinking now he will see out the 8 years

http://i.minus.com/ibhkdO719VGtvm.gif

Sorry Kaka but honestly the amount it amuses me that Newcastle finally bin Shola and he rocks up in the World Cup for Nigeria like

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Shola+Ameobi+Norwich+City+v+Newcastle+United+Qs4lfgictEnl.jpg%5B

It's creasing me.

:lol: KaKa has been waiting ages for Shola to fuck off and he fucks off right onto the Nigerian WC squad. It's the best.

:lol: :lol: you couldn't write it man. Honestly every time I think of it , fully cracks me up

:lol: KaKa saw him get sent off vs Liverpool and was like :yao: FINALLY.

Now he's watching him fall in slow motion for his country.

:lol: :lol: you couldn't write it man. Honestly every time I think of it , fully cracks me up

:lol: KaKa saw him get sent off vs Liverpool and was like :yao: FINALLY.

Now he's watching him fall in slow motion for his country.

:lol: it's amazing, if it was happening to me I'd be fuming, but because it isn't I'm enjoying it. He's basically phoned this in since about 30 mins

:lol: That one header didn't go in and he just put headphones on. An entire WC of this.

:lol: when that didn't go in you knew it was gonna be classic Sho from that point.

:lol: Kick off and he walked directly offside and started to stroll and I was like "I've seen this movie."

:lol: when that didn't go in you knew it was gonna be classic Sho from that point.

:lol: Kick off and he walked directly offside and started to stroll and I was like "I've seen this movie."

:lol: he even put in the unnecessary foul on the CB. Thank fuck I never have to see that again for us

:lol: Yup.

Right KaKa?

:yao:

Kaka so deserves it man, it's delicious.

:lol: Fucked up to say someone deserves to have their World Cup ruined by one of the people they hate the most.

Hold on man, you just agreed with me :lol:

Fuck this.