Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Emenike looks good.

He's decent for sure. Really plays with a ton of commitment too.

I hope Shola starting ahead of him today was just some sort of move to keep him fresh.

Emenike looks good.

He's decent for sure. Really plays with a ton of commitment too.

I hope Shola starting ahead of him today was just some sort of move to keep him fresh.

Emenike has to be your starter. Shola might actually contribute if he's given a substitute tank role. Your manager is already better than Pardew.

Some of the other comments on Shola are all very familiar

I really hope the trip to Brazil is worth it for Shola, because he will never be able to show his face in his motherland again.

He has set the tone for this hideous performance and result.

I'm sure he'll get over it.

Disco, tread carefully.

I saw through this fraud Keshi a year ago, but no one wanted to listen to me. If things do not improve drastically in the World Cup, I do not ever want him associated with football in this country again. Let him go to South Africa to collect his pay bonus. People give the guy a free ride because he lucked his way to Nations Cup (As if this is some impossible achievement for a nation that has finished 3rd or higher in 7 of its last 8 appearances), but all three friendlies have been embarrassing performances. I am sick of him using the national squad as advert to European leagues for players playing in Naija and far off places. It would shock me if agents are not involved and money is not being transferred.

I will back off harsher criticism because it is a friendly in the heat and player don't want injuries, but the World Cup is here and all of these yeye players are going to it.

And Shola lost the ball every time he received it, tbh. Credit to the US for having the intelligence to break 3 or 4 against 2 every time we lost it playing ponderous balls around the centre circle with everyone flooded forward.

Not wanting to look too much into friendlies, this was the best the U.S. has looked in these three WC warm-ups. Moved the ball well. Glad we escaped without any injuries.

Team Ghana here. Think we'll make it 3-0 against the Yanks. I think Klinnsman prefers a counterattacking team (does he?) and we are better at it than you.

Think Portugal are there for the taking for both sides although US have an advantage of Cronaldo won't be fit for their game (iirc?)

Pls bring on Monday.

:snod: Germany-Portugal, Naija kicking off on the green grass, and the quadrennial Yankee-Ghana war. I really do think 2nd spot in the US-Ghana group is very available if Ronaldo is anything less than totally fit. They are no better than the other "average" European sides without him.

Indeed.

Why do you associate yourself with Ghanamen?

Pls bring on Monday.

:snod: Germany-Portugal, Naija kicking off on the green grass, and the quadrennial Yankee-Ghana war. I really do think 2nd spot in the US-Ghana group is very available if Ronaldo is anything less than totally fit. They are no better than the other "average" European sides without him.

Indeed.

because I am Ghanaian.

Pls bring on Monday.

Indeed.

because I am Ghanaian.

:lol: