Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Ok, you've returned from the depths of hell with that clarification. But still, Costas crushes the Olympics.

Anyway, back to laughing at the UK coverage. Imagine if NFL Sunday Ticket didn't exist, people in the US only got one or two national games and a local game, and Sky carried every single NFL game at no additional cost. That's what we're dealing with here.

I think it's better than everyone's except maybe Norway.

SCANDOS!!!!

Fuck me, right?

???

I´ve had the opportunity to watch whatever game I´d want to see this season with the Norwegian broadcasting. Something about the broadcasting product around the game I am missing?

Screw you, Mike et al

You should be happy. All but guarantees a decent level of quality for your online thievery.

*ahem*'s are going to head into a Renaissance off this.

Screw you, Mike et al

You should be happy. All but guarantees a decent level of quality for your online thievery.

True enough. I dread to think what it'd cost if we had that level of coverage here.

Can only imagine. It's free here though :) Completely free.

Going to miss having Warren Barton in the studio talking Newcastle, but this can only be good news.

Not going to miss ESPN's shitty coverage at all. Game on at 7? :yao: Watch Outside the Lines instead.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good move on the thread title btw. Rub that shit in good style. Use of EPL is exemplary too.

:lol: Thank you, sir.

Grade A passive dickhead. No one will vote for you next year, unless it's the 'Leave the Forum Award'.

Going to miss having Warren Barton in the studio talking Newcastle, but this can only be good news.

Not going to miss ESPN's shitty coverage at all. Game on at 7? :yao: Watch Outside the Lines instead.

Yeah that was the worst. Couldn't afford to but the derby on TV but now we have Man U vs West Ham in the middle of the day.  :idiot2:

Yes. I always loved how Shaka and Warren never shied away from being biased towards us. I hope Warren is able to find other gainful employment in LA... meaning something better than his previous job as head of LA Galaxy Youth Development.

Wow. I wonder if this will apply to Canada as well, my aunt would be please if it did. If it did it would mean I'm going there.

:nope:

Sportsnet Canada does cover a few games every weekend. I've gotten to watch 3-4 Newcastle matches this season surprisingly, so it's not always ManU, Chelsea, etc.