Alexander Isak

Disco

33 minutes ago, STM said:

He's got that steely "I'm an arrogant cunt", vibe. Like he knows he's good. Strikers need a bit of that, Wilson has it, Shearer had it.

He seemed remarkably laid-back in his first interview, like. Almost robotic, not unlike Shearer was. 

9 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

He seemed remarkably laid-back in his first interview, like. Almost robotic, not unlike Shearer was. 

To me he seemed more "do I have to do this", like he wanted it over, which I've got no issue with.

22 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

Think it was Gary Neville I was listening to, he said the only strikers he ever knew who had extreme confidence/arrogance they would score was ruud v and shearer. He said that’s why they were the best. 

1 hour ago, STM said:

He's got that steely "I'm an arrogant cunt", vibe. Like he knows he's good. Strikers need a bit of that, Wilson has it, Shearer had it.

Ranger had that too, especially at the night serving hatch at the Benton Esso, innit

2 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

Think it was Gary Neville I was listening to, he said the only strikers he ever knew who had extreme confidence/arrogance they would score was ruud v and shearer. He said that’s why they were the best. 

I think it's a really important attribute. If there's any doubt, any chance you might over-think or look for a pass rather than a shot then it reduces your effectiveness as a goal scorer.

The very best really only have one thing in mind and they never think they might miss.

3 hours ago, NEEJ said:

Yeah.

There’s a lot to be said for players that clearly have massive personality, like Bruno.

But give me a centre-forward who’s a cold-hearted emotionless killer.