Alexander Isak

Disco

45 minutes ago, ShakaHislop said:

Yes, you are pretty much fucked. 😅Demand is off the chart and the sales are with short notice for non hospitality tickets. 

if you sign up for a membership you can enter a ballot and hope for luck. See the thread ”memberships” for more info about that procedure and also the frustration about the current ticketing. 

Alright, got it, can only imagine the demand is more crazy than ever on top of everything. Guess im stuck with using one of these firms that has package etc, fuck it.. i can let them rob me once. Isak better do some crazy shit that game haha :D 

35 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Even more off topic, but assume you're flying from Stockholm, in which case I would recommend flying to Edinburgh and then take the train down to Newcastle, it's by far the most convenient and usually the cheapest route there.

I am flying from there so yes, thats helpful. 

Thanks guys, appreciate it a lot! Back to Isak :)

On 15/08/2023 at 11:06, Displayname said:

Nah its just logic over emotion. Selling one of our stars for a ridicolous fee would help out alot in the short term until we got our commercial revenue going.

Selling Isak anywhere near £100m is a non-starter though.

I don't really see the logic in selling your best players and hoping you can somehow replace them. We are going to be selling big names but they should be on the tier below the elite players that are helping us compete for trophies. Bruno and Isak are untouchables unless their heads are turned by Barca/Real Madrid.

1 hour ago, IsaksGhost said:

Noted, let me ask the question like this instead.

Is it fucked up hard getting tickets or will i manage somewhat "easily". Take Barcelona as an example, the arena takes 100K ish and they have like 90K sold season tickets which leaves 10K who are usually sold to sponsors etc etc = FUCKED
Or do you guys at least have lets say 20% tickets sold each game that are not "locked" to season holders and what not.

Sorry for off topic :)

Whereabouts in Liverpool do you live? 

Edited by LV

47 minutes ago, Pata said:

I don't really see the logic in selling your best players and hoping you can somehow replace them. We are going to be selling big names but they should be on the tier below the elite players that are helping us compete for trophies. Bruno and Isak are untouchables unless their heads are turned by Barca/Real Madrid.

Like who do you have in mind, to give an example? Almiron for 15m?

10 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Like who do you have in mind, to give an example? Almiron for 15m?

Someone like Willock for £50m or Longstaff for £30-40m. Potentially Wilson if he gets extended or Almiron next summer due to their age. Even Joelinton ( :( ) as he gets closer to 30 in a couple of seasons. Maybe flip Gordon or Barnes for someone who is genuinely world class in a couple of seasons obviously depending on how they develop here.

Would absolutely hate most of these but they would be the tough decisions based on logic and not emotion while staying away from the elite tier of Isak, Bruno, Tonali, Botman who you build your team around.

Edited by Pata

17 hours ago, LV said:

Whereabouts in Liverpool do you live? 

I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

How hard is it to get tickets to the away stand, lets say for Arsenal? Guessing its as hard as any other tickets...?
My companys manager has a booth at Emirates and invited a few of us at the office to come watch a game, but if i go to see Arsenal - Newcastle, i wanna be in the away stand for sure and not in a booth filled with old white men.. 

4 minutes ago, IsaksGhost said:

I live in Stockholm, Sweden.

How hard is it to get tickets to the away stand, lets say for Arsenal? Guessing its as hard as any other tickets...?
My companys manager has a booth at Emirates and invited a few of us at the office to come watch a game, but if i go to see Arsenal - Newcastle, i wanna be in the away stand for sure and not in a booth filled with old white men.. 

Pretty much impossible to get in the away end, mate- unless somebody from here helps you out 

6 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Pretty much impossible to get in the away end, mate- unless somebody from here helps you out 

Alright, as expected then. Much appreciated guys, the answers and all.
Can always do the Arsenal-booth one, aint too shabby.. the only one celebrating in the booth when Isak destroys them ;) 

Again, sorry for the off topic, cheers!

21 hours ago, ShakaHislop said:

Your best bet as a seldom goer is to fork out for hospitality, The Barracks are the cheapest.  

I did the Barracks for Fulham last year. Booked around October no problem. Last week I looked to do it again for a match in the new year but there were only singles left for four games, Bournemouth, Wolves, Everton and Sheff Utd. After that you're looking at the next level up, The Park Grill, which is £310. I think they add VAT to that too.

1 hour ago, Elma said:

I did the Barracks for Fulham last year. Booked around October no problem. Last week I looked to do it again for a match in the new year but there were only singles left for four games, Bournemouth, Wolves, Everton and Sheff Utd. After that you're looking at the next level up, The Park Grill, which is £310. I think they add VAT to that too.

Hehe thats not far from what i pay for my season tickets for AIK hehe (best seats in the arena as well).

Thanks for the info, ill keep an eye open.

Edited by IsaksGhost

6 minutes ago, Beresfords Haircut said:

Can Isak play right wing with Wilson through the centre?

I think we’ve got too many games this season for them both to play, we have to find a system where they can rotate effectively as we don’t have a third striker.

Just now, Gawalls said:

I think we’ve got too many games this season for them both to play, we have to find a system where they can rotate effectively as we don’t have a third striker.

Gordon can play that role. Although robs him from that left wing position he’ll only get better in. 

1 minute ago, PauloGeordio said:

Gordon can play that role. Although robs him from that left wing position he’ll only get better in. 

But Gordon is still obviously registered in this hypothetical 11 with isak on there right. That’s a crazy amount of games for the front three with no rotation with all the cup games and CL games - even if gordon moves into middle to cover some.

6 minutes ago, Beresfords Haircut said:

Can Isak play right wing with Wilson through the centre?

It's very likely he could but then it's a debate about his effectiveness in that area of the pitch. 

We know Eddie hates to deviate from his inside wing forwards, he was reluctant to play right footer Murphy there until he was forced to when almiron got injured, it was only when Murphy's performances dramatically improved at RWF compared to LWF that he give him an extended stay in that position in which he played out of his skin in games like man utd, spurs and west ham. 

Indeed I actually thought Gordon looked better on that side until Aston villa this year and yesterday. 

During the Villarreal game it was interesting to see Wilson actually find himself out wide a couple of times when he supplied goals for Barnes.... personally Wilson and isak should play together as the stats show our performances last season were more productive with them both on the field, whether people think isak is wasted wide left OR right then that's the arguement but in defense of it I can't remember isak being as anonymous playing wide as he is playing isolated now

6 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

But Gordon is still obviously registered in this hypothetical 11 with isak on there right. That’s a crazy amount of games for the front three with no rotation with all the cup games and CL games - even if gordon moves into middle to cover some.

Yeah it’s not ideal, but then Barnes, Gordon, Murphy :lol: Suddenly our squad depth looks a bit thin. But against some opposition it would work! 

Isak looked off yesterday, whether that was frustration, fitness or both I’m not sure.