Newcastle United vs. Crystal Palace - 3/9/22 @ 3:00pm (No UK TV)

HaydnNUFC

2 minutes ago, dave s said:

was going to say, bar lascelles change these had a pop at scousers 

Let’s not get too carried away Crystal Palace got a draw against Liverpool so they’re no pushovers. It just annoys me because willock is wood standard as far as I’m concerned and Anderson has shown he can handle whatever’s thrown at him.  Just give him a go for gods sake.

Edited by Gawalls

3 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Let’s not get too carried away Crystal Palace got a draw against Liverpool so they’re no pushovers. It just annoys me because willock is wood standard as far as I’m concerned and Anderson has shown he can handle whatever’s thrown at him.  Just give him a go for gods sake.

maybe he will give him 30 / 40 mins today. 

Eddie does ride the line of being overly measured and safe with Anderson but I suppose thats better than being extreme in either direction. 

Just hope Elliot has leapfrogged Murphy in the sub pecking order. For both players sakes. 

Edited by Weezertron

On a completely differently subject - just watched the Liverpool v palace highlights (how zahas stood but isaks was offside??) - Nunez head but and red card.  

the same klopp who called us out for cheating and “should be punished for ruining the game” says Nunez was provoked into head butting. The guy is unbelievable 

Just now, Away Toon said:

So its a 7/4 lineup, 7 good enough, 4 not good enough and only Anderson off the bench who looks like he might be capable of getting a goal. We are multiple windows away from having a good enough team and bench to challenge the top 6.

Everybody fit....three or four top signings.

1 minute ago, Away Toon said:

So its a 7/4 lineup, 7 good enough, 4 not good enough and only Anderson off the bench who looks like he might be capable of getting a goal. We are multiple windows away from having a good enough team and bench to challenge the top 6.

A couple of new players in January and another 3-4 next summer and i think next season could be really good.

2 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

At least wait until 3 of our 4 best players are fit.

1 minute ago, Happinesstan said:

At least wait until 3 of our 4 best players are fit.

Every team has injuries, you can't expect to always be able to field your best 11, in fact some teams never get the chance. What's important is that you can replace quality with quality which at the moment we can't.