Loris Karius

NWMag

Once or twice he's come out quickly in a way that Dubravka never would have. And he's been decent at shot stopping too. Definitely man of the first half, not that there's much competition. 

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

Honestly think he’s poor. His handling at times seems erratic. 

Cannot disagree more - can’t blame him for any of them goals and he’s come out a few times to save us where dubs would have flapped.

42 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Cannot disagree more - can’t blame him for any of them goals and he’s come out a few times to save us where dubs would have flapped.

I knew he would get blamed for the goals but there really wasn't much he could have done on those. I'd like to see him keep his place tbh, he looked decent enough before we opened the floodgates.

He could probably do with a run of games that weren't all crazy high pressure to settle. Have to feel for him a little, cup final and now an away game under near constant pressure, a year apart too. No idea how you build any consistency as a keeper under those circumstances 

2 minutes ago, M1tche said:

Not a good GK, kicking is as bad as Popes, and he doesn't seem to hold anything. Made a few saves, but they were pretty much straight at him.

What? I thought he commanded the box well and swept up well. No issues with the kicks either 

1 minute ago, OverThere said:

What? I thought he commanded the box well and swept up well. No issues with the kicks either 

Commanded his box? they put every set piece into the 6 yard box. He came off his line well for a few long balls, but in every other part of his game you can see why he's 3rd choice. 

Miley OG aside, i’d rather have him in goal than Dubravka atm. I will never criticise Nick Pope ever again though, can’t decide whether it’s his or J7’s injury thats completely fucked us more this year. 

Can't be judged yet either way probably. Daft game like that.

Not much different to Dubravka at Liverpool. It's whether he plays better in the bread and butter games than Dubs. 

I'm fine to go with it since we know we're getting nowt beyond average from Dubs there's no harm.

Edited by Jonas