Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Not as far as I’m aware. That’s kind of the point…

Then why respond to Groundhog in that way then? 

You are actually aware that Scotland is pretty pro-immigration? Is capable of having a grown up conversation around why it’s needed and the benefits it brings?

Hence why many people originally from the North East now living elsewhere are quite happy to call out 'Blue-Wall' little Englanders as the bigoted xenophobes they clearly are. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Then why respond to Groundhog in that way then? 

You are actually aware that Scotland is pretty pro-immigration? Is capable of having a grown up conversation around why it’s needed and the benefits it brings?

Hence why many people originally from the North East now living elsewhere are quite happy to call out 'Blue-Wall' little Englanders as the bigoted xenophobes they clearly are. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Because in the context of the conversation of ‘Garang Kuol’s work permit’, which is what this thread Is relevant for, it’s no good suggesting Celtic nations are different to England because they’re not. He’s got no more chance of getting one there than he has here.

1 hour ago, SteV said:

I’ll take that as a No.

Aaaw bless. 

Ok, notwithstanding you're ignoring the context and introducing an irrelevance, I'll run with it for you. 

Yes, the Celtic nations devolved powers don't include immigration. Those rules & regs are made by Westminster cheered on by little Englanders. 

I'm not sure that's the win you think it is. 

With regard to original context and "Little Britain" the Celtic nations have, and have always have had, a deeper social conscience & empathy for the oppressed than their English rulers. 

Probably because they were the 1st victims of the English Empire. 

33 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Don't even think he starts for his club, does he? :lol:

Just the clips that I saw on Youtube, the commentators were basically in full orgasm, so I assumed he was already an international teen superstar. Shit, I was really looking forward to watching him. :pilko:

Just now, Groundhog63 said:

Aaaw bless. 

Ok, notwithstanding you're ignoring the context and introducing an irrelevance, I'll run with it for you. 

Yes, the Celtic nations devolved powers don't include immigration. Those rules & regs are made by Westminster cheered on by little Englanders. 

I'm not sure that's the win you think it is. 

With regard to original context and "Little Britain" the Celtic nations have, and have always have had, a deeper social conscience & empathy for the oppressed than their English rulers. 

Probably because they were the 1st victims of the English Empire. 

So, so weird.

I’m specifically talking about Garang Kuol’s work permit in the Garang Kuol thread.

You’re going off on some mad tangent trying to make it about something you obviously feel passionately about, but the majority of people reading this thread, me included, couldn’t give the merest fuck about. 

1 minute ago, SteV said:

So, so weird.

I’m specifically talking about Garang Kuol’s work permit in the Garang Kuol thread.

You’re going off on some mad tangent trying to make it about something you obviously feel passionately about, but the majority of people reading this thread, me included, couldn’t give the merest fuck about. 

You done a poll like 🤔

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

You done a poll like 🤔

Nor, I’ve just made the assumption, and maybe it’s a wildly inaccurate one, that when anyone wants to discuss English Imperialism and the social conscience of the Celtic nations, they don’t go seek out the Garang Kuol thread on here.

6 minutes ago, SteV said:

Nor, I’ve just made the assumption, and maybe it’s a wildly inaccurate one, that when anyone wants to discuss English Imperialism and the social conscience of the Celtic nations, they don’t go seek out the Garang Kuol thread on here.

I didn't. I replied to a comment about "Little Britain" calling it, rightly, Little England. 

Then along you came. 

3 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

I didn't. I replied to a comment about "Little Britain" calling it, rightly, Little England. 

Then along you came. 

And put the thread back on it’s rightful course….

However, my presence is now contributing to it veering back off again, so I shall bid farewell and hope that Wor Garang gives us something else to talk about in here tonight.

1 hour ago, SteV said:

And put the thread back on it’s rightful course….

However, my presence is now contributing to it veering back off again, so I shall bid farewell and hope that Wor Garang gives us something else to talk about in here tonight.

👍

20min cameo will do me 

10 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

If (and it's a massive if) Australia can hang on to a lead deep into the game, you'd think he'd be the perfect person to bring on if France are committing lots of men forward for goals.

Had the same thought. If it stays like this he’ll definitely get minutes.