Garang Kuol (on loan at FC Volendam)

Johnny

Just give him 45 minutes like. Its not as if Australia are going to win this, Never to young to blood in the world cup for future years.

PS I loved the way burn and Schär Played Havertz priceless :smitten:

Edited by prefabtoon

8 hours ago, aussiemag said:

He will only make it onto the pitch if Australia nerd a goal with less than 25 minutes to go. The last 2 games Australia have been leading and he’s too inexperienced to help see out a game. 

Yep. Probably only came on against France (when we were well beaten) to lock him in for the future.

My tip for the Argie game - it'll go to extra time (and maybe pens) and Kuol will come on late. He can take a pen.

2 hours ago, Coastie said:

Yep. Probably only came on against France (when we were well beaten) to lock him in for the future.

My tip for the Argie game - it'll go to extra time (and maybe pens) and Kuol will come on late. He can take a pen.

I very much admire your belief and spirit.

2 hours ago, Coastie said:

If we can get another Redmayne special against Argentina, it may just be the greatest footballing memory ever.

I think we will get done by them, but I don't think it's going to be a blowout like many think, I'm expecting  1-0, with kuol on for the end of the game trying to chase a goal.