Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Pata said:

Thought it was more Bernardo kicking Dunk than the other way, might have lost possession too. Pressure from earlier non-decisions possibly played a part.

Lee Mason played a part - terrible ref

Edited by duo

2 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Bernardo has deliberately left his leg out. Don't particularly think that's a pen.

He didn't even leave his leg out, he deliberately stuck it out towards the Brighton defender after kneeing the ball. 

22 minutes ago, Sean said:

I'm watching the scores on BT Sport, was gonna get a river to watch the game but the woman presenting this is too hot for me to turn it off [emoji38]

kind of messes things up having a hot presenter for me. Guys like Jenas get the majority of the airtime as they’re the pretty boys with chemistry with the presenter. Backed up by Micah Richards saying he doesn’t like going on air with Jamie Redknapp because he’s too good looking. 

2 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

NBCSN doesn't exist anymore. They closed it down last year and moved everything to USA or CNBC

Thanks! Still miss the old Fox Sports World days. Those Canadians treated the viewers with integrity. Robbie Earle ffs. Great commentator. Absolutely shit pundit. Stutters over every word. Obviously camera shy. 

6 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Thanks! Still miss the old Fox Sports World days. Those Canadians treated the viewers with integrity. Robbie Earle ffs. Great commentator. Absolutely shit pundit. Stutters over every word. Obviously camera shy. 

Howard is even worse, too. Just explains what's happening on the screen and nothing else.