Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

With regards to Paqueta.... if we as NUFC fans have learned one thing, it's that the fortunes of a player can be massively hindered or helped by the coaching.

Paqueta was never a West Ham player. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

With regards to Paqueta.... if we as NUFC fans have learned one thing, it's that the fortunes of a player can be massively hindered or helped by the coaching.

100% true, but I feel if he was really rated by the team he would have been here in the summer. Instead we went for Maddison.

Edited by Nine

Richarlison did what Anthony did to Botman. Can see the tackle coming so goes in with am elbow to the head. Dirty fucker. 

Also the amount of decisions Kane gets just because he's Kane is why I hate watching spurs games, unless we're beating them.

Paqueta has looked like a square peg the times i[ve seen him, plus he's been injured. To say West Ham play differently to Lyon is an understatement, he watches the ball go flying over his head half the time. Weird move for him, probably just fancied a year or two in London and they were the only team to come in for him, not really a Moyes player.

9 minutes ago, STM said:

Under Moyes, definitely not. 

Everton are on a nasty run of form here, they’re going to be in a relegation battle all season now, after it initially looked like they were more organised. Good thing they’ve got Frank “I already knew these players were shit, I gave them a chance to prove me wrong and what did they do? They played shit” Lampard at the wheel 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Everton are on a nasty run of form here, they’re going to be in a relegation battle all season now, after it initially looked like they were more organised. Good thing they’ve got Frank “I already knew these players were shit, I gave them a chance to prove me wrong and what did they do? They played shit” Lampard at the wheel 

Aye. Two new managers at the three teams below them and Frankie boy's done enough not to be getting bumped during the World Cup

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I want a juicy “if they were as good as I was as a player…” or “when I was winning the league and playing CL football…” quotes from him. I don’t think he’s that dense, but I am hoping. :aww:

1 minute ago, McDog said:

So I just crawled out of bed and hour and a half ago. Did fucking Brentford actually beat City in Etihad?  WTF? What happened?

Ivan Toney hulked out after not getting picked for the World Cup.