Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

I’d have to have a look at that incident again but Johnson was possibly coming back from an offside position so maybe not too dissimilar to Anderson’s disallowed goal at Forest.

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

There’s not intention to foul the player but Johnson has got there first and been fouled. It’s a clear pen.

It's tremendously thick defending and gives the ref an unnecessary decision to make, but Johnson isn't getting the ball, he just sticks his foot in and waits for the inevitable. He "wins" it if you like.

5 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Probably not, why like? 

It's a football forum. I presume you actually watch a lot of football?

We're all here watching the same game and the same players.

Why is it expertise not going on about how awful players are, when they're clearly not. You sound really dumb.

Just now, KaKa said:

Why is it expertise not going on about how awful players are, when they're clearly not. You sound really dumb.

You've always got this patronising tone in your posts whenever you disagree with someone. Stop being so fragile x

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

If JWP wants to start for a big six club, he should change his position to wingback. Doesn’t have the athleticism to play in a three man midfield in the modern game. 

Wingback not being known for needing athleticism?

5 minutes ago, astraguy said:

what part are u questing  

The owners backed him with new players. Possibly too many but that was partly due to them getting promoted unexpectedly and had a dozen players out of contract or on loan they had to replace alone as well as additions required.

When results were poor he stuck behind him and when pressure increased further he give him a new contract. Results again haven’t been brilliant but he has held his nerve and kept him in his role.

So guessing the whole statement ?

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

You've always got this patronising tone in your posts whenever you disagree with someone. Stop being so fragile x

Um, no. I think the people that are often the most crude and patronising tend to get their backs up when people don't agree with them, and then start whining about other people being patronising. So how about you stop being so fragile.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Also people are reactive and can be hyper-critical in the moment, such is the sport we love :lol: