Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, McCormick said:

So underrated on here. Great player.

Aye, always seen him as a very decent midfielder who just happened to be an awesome set-piece taker rather than just a very good free-kick taker and average footballer. He's probably unlucky in terms of his own career that Southampton didn't go down a few seasons earlier so he could have got out sooner.

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"Great" seems a bit strong.

If he stays fit this year and stays in this position he's in today, he's going to rack up the goals and assists and opinions will change very quickly.

Just now, KaKa said:

If he stays fit this year and stays in this position he's in today, he's going to rack up the goals and assists and opinions will change very quickly.

There's already nearly a decade of evidence to characterise him as a player.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye, always seen him as a very decent midfielder who just happened to be an awesome set-piece taker rather than just a very good free-kick taker and average footballer. He's probably unlucky in terms of his own career that Southampton didn't go down a few seasons earlier so he could have got out sooner.

My girlfriend's a Southampton fan so I've watched a lot of him. For me, he has talent but allows the game to go around him sometimes; he often doesn't impose himself and can go missing. May be better suited to West Ham with better midfielders surrounding him though. 

1 minute ago, Andy said:

My girlfriend's a Southampton fan so I've watched a lot of him. For me, he has talent but allows the game to go around him sometimes; he often doesn't impose himself and can go missing. May be better suited to West Ham with better midfielders surrounding him though. 

Agreed like. 

He'll do really well with them

Just now, The Prophet said:

There's already nearly a decade of evidence to characterise him as a player.

I hear you. Lots of wasted years for him unfortunately. Should have pushed for a move.

Hated the system and role he played at Southampton in his time there. Limited him a lot. 

Just looking forward to seeing him used how he is today. Think he will show a lot more.