Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

10 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Just a heads up for all the US based homies; all of the Carabao Cup games are live on Paramount+ along with all other EFL games too. Wrexham has been a godsend for soccer coverage here. :lol: 

nm, the app interface is pretty fucking slick. Fair play, CBS.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

It was all on Hulu last year tbf. I feel like we get fewer games on Paramount too?

Just now, Mike said:

nm, the app interface is pretty fucking slick. Fair play, CBS.

Yeah it's pretty good and this season it's all matches in the Carabao, CL/EL/ECL, and EFL. Stoked we get this kind of coverage.

On the CL days they do a show called Golazo that is like RedZone but for the CL/EL/ECL. It's pretty awesome.

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

Ayew scores for Leicester. Another one Know Nowt Howe refused to sign. 

:lol:  I'm picturing Mitchell, Howe and whoever else is in the Transfer Committee™️ sat in front of a massive screen with a spreadsheet of players with our dear Paul presenting targets, Eddie with his arms crossed and brow furrowed. "It's Guehi or I'm off to chat with the FA, PAUL"

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

:lol:  I'm picturing Mitchell, Howe and whoever else is in the Transfer Committee™️ sat in front of a massive screen with a spreadsheet of players with our dear Paul presenting targets, Eddie with his arms crossed and brow furrowed. "It's Guehi or I'm off to chat with the FA, PAUL"

[emoji38]