Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

11 minutes ago, 54 said:

It is the 60th minute, Spurs have had 72% possession, completed 347 passes with a success rate of 89%.

They've had 2 shots for a total of 0.1xg.

Tottenham Hotspur ladies and gentlemen.

Quite a strong line up as well 

They have nothing. They have the mad high line and then they seem to try and overload the left side now that Maddison is on. Werner just wanted to be subbed and Brennan Johnson just dont want to play or be involved in any way. It is all on Maddison and Son to get something done. I would be very worried as a spurs fan.

Just now, gbandit said:

Brennan Johnson hits the near opposing defender so often when he tries to cross the ball in. I’ve never seen him play well

He’s a better Jacob Murphy. I’d quite like him If he wasn’t Spurs.

Such a strange side. Look really good in games, capable of blowing teams away. Yet the last 3 times I have seen them. They have had all the territory and possession. But only scored via an own goal, then blanked the next two (well, until just now :lol:). 

They’re really open at the back and all. So you’d like to see more from them in attack when they always commit so many men forward. 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Brennan Johnson hits the near opposing defender so often when he tries to cross the ball in. I’ve never seen him play well

You can see why he flashed in the championship with his speed but he's never once been particularly convincing as a PL winger and I still can't believe Spuds dropped 50m on him.