Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

12 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

:lol: Scrappy as fuck. What has happened to Luton since last year? I know they’ve lost a couple of players but every time I’ve seen them they’ve been awful.

Think it might just be a simple case of being worked out and returning to the mean. If you look at their team it’s probably only Doughty and Morris who are a rung above where they are. Just had a hot streak which got them promoted.

I really like how Ipswich play.

Their manager is pretty impressive.

Think he has some history with Man Utd and they considered him briefly over the summer.

Good thing they didn't go for it.

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Fuck off Brighton 

Brighton have defeated football.

Hiring some 30 year old manager from league 2 in Germany and continuing to move forward so impressively makes a complete mockery of everyone else.

Just now, KaKa said:

Hiring some 30 year old manager from league 2 in Germany and continuing to move forward so impressively makes a complete mockery of everyone else.

Especially after selling all those players.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I quite enjoy watching them when they aren’t playing us. They’re a quality watch, have kept their identity despite so much change and really should be the model to follow for smaller market clubs.