Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Aiston said:

If Lewa could finish better today this would be up there with when Pep's Barcelona obliterated (5-0)and forced Mourinho to completely change his Real Madrids style :lol:

Oh...it's getting there :lol:

:lol: Was boring as fuck at first too.

I have to say. I quite like this commentary setup. One over-excited English bloke. Chilled as fuck Spanish geezer on co-comms and another random Spanish fella who seems to just chime in with confused sounding sentences now and then. Like everything is a question :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I have to say. I quite like this commentary setup. One over-excited English bloke. Chilled as fuck Spanish geezer on co-comms and another random Spanish fella who seems to just chime in with confused sounding sentences now and then. Like everything is a question :lol: 

Albert Ferrer is co comm - he’s absolutely brilliant to listen too - really insightful - Aitor Karanka is assistant co comm - I haven’t understood a single word he’s said all night 

Just now, Mikky said:

Albert Ferrer is co comm - he’s absolutely brilliant to listen too - really insightful - Aitor Karanka is assistant co comm - I haven’t understood a single word he’s said all night 

I could picture his face from his voice. Used to always be on Revista on Sky. But had forgotten his name. 

Not wrong on Karanka. Like a disgruntled speed rap verse every time he opened his mouth. 

This Barca side (squad) is so talented - I questioned Flick a number of weeks back (probs didn’t give him time) as I thought they were underperforming 

The front 3 are brilliant - their midfield depth is sensational - Curbasi is a joke of a player 

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I could picture his face from his voice. Used to always be on Revista on Sky. But had forgotten his name. 

Not wrong on Karanka. Like a disgruntled speed rap verse every time he opened his mouth. 

Was a really good right back for Barca back in the Cruyff days 

4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

This Barca side (squad) is so talented - I questioned Flick a number of weeks back (probs didn’t give him time) as I thought they were underperforming 

The front 3 are brilliant - their midfield depth is sensational - Curbasi is a joke of a player 

I now question that Xavi was a terrible coach tbh