Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

8 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Arsenal had 36 shots [emoji38]

Was referring to the first goal, foul on Vardy, Arsenal defender should have had a second yellow at 2-2, the winning goals coming so late, unfortunate they couldn't hang on and get the draw.

Surely you knew what i meant without trying to be a little smart arse?

Villa will be interesting today, they have Bayern at home mid-week, which will likely be their biggest game in a generation, and then Man United next week. So this is the sort of game people are expecting them to falter in with their eyes placed elsewhere, and this game not having the alure of the other two. 

3 minutes ago, Nine said:

Cooper blaming the refs calls while Arsenal had a 5.0xg.. I don’t read much from Leicester fans anyone know how they are taking to him?

They were chanting against him the other day in their cup tie against lower league opposition

11 minutes ago, Nine said:

Cooper blaming the refs calls while Arsenal had a 5.0xg.. I don’t read much from Leicester fans anyone know how they are taking to him?

My couple Leicester mates want him gone and to pretend him being in charge never happened, so not well I gather.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Palmer is incredible. He makes football look easy to him 

I hate that he ended up at CFC. Came out of their mad spending spree smelling of roses through one damn player.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Palmer is incredible. He makes football look easy to him 

Seems mad that City let him go to Chelsea. I suppose it puts us losing Minteh into perspective.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Think this will be a comortable win for Villa. Ipwsich trying to match them for football doesn't look like a recipe for success.

Aged well lol

Still villa will win this still probably

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Think this will be a comortable win for Villa. Ipwsich trying to match them for football doesn't look like a recipe for success.

1-0 Ipswich

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

Maybe not comfortable... 😄