Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Fans singing "Premier League - Corrupt as fuck" when they themselves have benefitted from the restrictions placed on their opposition for the day is erm....intriguing.

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Wolves ?

Aye. Everton were singing it versus us as well. The fact Man City and Newcastle couldn't get commercial deals pushed through means if it's corrupt in anyone's favours it's not those (NUFC and MCFC) clubs. Surely.

Edited by Heron

1 minute ago, Heron said:

Aye. Everton were singing it versus us as well. The fact Man City and Newcastle couldn't get commercial deals pushed through means if it's corrupt in anyone's favours it's not those (NUFC and MCFC) clubs. Surely.

Aye, although I think Wolves where on our side but I could be wrong.

20 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

:lol: It’s like losing to Skegness! I like that guy - he’s one of a couple with a little wit and self-awareness.

aye he's funny, I like the loud 'oh my days' drama queen too. I live amongst them, close to the ground, so I get to witness their ups and downs. They've finally piped down about our disgraceful timewasting/shithousing  and crime of the century up at our place, given their behaviour so far this season

Fancy this title race to be a lot closer this season, City are nowhere near the team they were, Arsenal look vulnerable and Liverpool look a hell of a lot stronger than last season. I'd say Liverpool are favorites based on what I've seen so far this season, albeit early days. Chelsea could be in the mix too, they won't win it but fancy them to be closer to those three.

Last couple of seasons City would never have drew with Newcastle and Wolves in their current states.

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Fancy this title race to be a lot closer this season, City are nowhere near the team they were, Arsenal look vulnerable and Liverpool look a hell of a lot stronger than last season. I'd say Liverpool are favorites based on what I've seen so far this season, albeit early days. Chelsea could be in the mix too, they won't win it but fancy them to be closer to those three.

Last couple of seasons City would never have drew with Newcastle and Wolves in their current states.

They lost at Wolves last season in fairness.