Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

They are living proof you don't need to spend a fortune though. They even got their money back on Diaby who I was happy we didn't sign. We've turned a blind eye to players in the championship in the past - but Rogers would be absolutely immense for us and he cost them what £10M?

Just now, Menace said:

They are living proof you don't need to spend a fortune though. They even got their money back on Diaby who I was happy we didn't sign. We've turned a blind eye to players in the championship in the past - but Rogers would be absolutely immense for us and he cost them what £10M?

Their use of the free transfer market has also been really good. 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Their use of the free transfer market has also been really good. 

They also have the benefit of a long standing investment in youth. Could they have done what they've done if they didn't have Archer, Philogene, Ramsey, Iroegbunam, Kellyman & Chukwuemeka to sell for £10m+?

10 hours ago, Menace said:

They don't get enough credit for grabbing Olly Watkins from the Championship and all, and turning him into their lead man upfront.