Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

so MOTD spent the whole thing talking about liverpool and var and not one thing about the winners of the game spurs...

Tbf they weren't worth talking about. They were better when Liverpool had 11 men and were really lucky to win.

4 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Thought klopp took it well (at least on his bbc post match presser) usually a right cunt over nothing, so being very wronged I expected the works but was quite restrained.

He was arsey on the Sky one. The interviewer said he was surprised by how calm Klopp was and he gave him the side eye and said something along the lines of "it might be funny to you but it's a case of me losing money if I say anything" then went off in a passive aggressive huff.

1 hour ago, Displayname said:

Clubs should have a representative in the VAR room and be allowed to appeal one decision during the game and demand VAR to take a second look. If the appeal goes through they get another.

Aye and also each club should have a former player in the VAR room and anytime there’s a decision appealed the former players have a game of soggy biscuit to see which way the decision goes 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

He was arsey on the Sky one. The interviewer said he was surprised by how calm Klopp was and he gave him the side eye and said something along the lines of "it might be funny to you but it's a case of me losing money if I say anything" then went off in a passive aggressive huff.

I thought the immediate post match interview might be a bit more raw. 

I'm sure the refs will be falling over themsecss to make it up to them over the next few games